Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 01:54:30 AM
Link and Saber are Jump Attack buddies.
*Shot*
Aren't they the same person?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Why would you say that...?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 14, 2014, 02:12:57 AM #407 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:16:18 AM by Akeno
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Iunno maybe.
...
Why?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 02:19:37 AM
Iunno maybe.
...
Why?
Because it's Link. Because there's 2 swords. Because 2 swords is awesome!
I'm doing something with it already, but that's not Zelda inspired...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I see.
I guess if I can help I will.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
I see.
I guess if I can help I will.
Thanks. Actually, I wanted to know if you were interested for making something of your own with it. Mine will have 2 PSAs for it. One will be Link. The other will be... who knows... >D
But after Saber, and possibly after Gilgamesh too...

By the way, how's going your own projects?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I dunno...


Eh, no progress on anything of mine so far, I don't know what to do.

Having to many things is a bad thing. >.>
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

with all the greninja models being released you could try something with them xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am kinda tempted to since it seems to be growing on me.
But then that'll add another thing.
D:
Life is cruel.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Indeed it is. So here is an idea: what do you wanna finish now?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I don't know actually.
Of all of those I want to finish Genesect, but since I recently broke Toon Link I want to fix him up.
Arggggg.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 01:28:13 PM
I don't know actually.
Of all of those I want to finish Genesect, but since I recently broke Toon Link I want to fix him up.
Arggggg.
lol gensetc is actually on zero? since his wait was messed up bevuase of bones woth the same name?the only thing done ofr him is bone references fixed over pit correct? and my side special in the air?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you mean by that? D:

But yeah, bone references, aside from the model changer has been fixed, still need to figure that part out...

Dunno how the side special'll work out yet...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 14, 2014, 01:33:39 PM
What do you mean by that? D:

But yeah, bone references, aside from the model changer has been fixed, still need to figure that part out...

Dunno how the side special'll work out yet...
what i meant was animationwise and such since you said i want to finish genesect and usualy on english doesnt that mean some big part of the all in general was already done?english is not my first language so thats how i readed that part.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.