Users Leaving

Started by BlazingFury, September 06, 2011, 01:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I heard SDOOM is leaving as it says Inactive in his name :notimp: Did Dantarion and PhantomWings finished brawl hacking or dd they already?

Quote from: BlazingFury on September 06, 2011, 01:28:05 AM
I heard SDOOM is leaving as it says Inactive in his name :notimp: Did Dantarion and PhantomWings finished brawl hacking or dd they already?

PhantomWings left in 2010 but eventually drops by to see how the community is doing.

I don't know about Dantarion, if he's still working on the stuff he was working and all.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky (br3) on September 06, 2011, 02:17:53 AM
PhantomWings left in 2010 but eventually drops by to see how the community is doing.

I don't know about Dantarion, if he's still working on the stuff he was working and all.
from what i hear, Dant has put a hold on brawl hacking and went onto some other game O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 06, 2011, 02:48:27 AM
from what i hear, Dant has put a hold on brawl hacking and went onto some other game O.o

Same with PW (AFAIK, he went to Mario Galaxy 1&2 hacking).
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: BlazingFury on September 06, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
What about SDOOM?

Didn't he say why he's leaving on his thread?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BlazingFury on September 06, 2011, 08:52:16 PM
What about SDOOM?
He's away, he's not sure if he'll come back or not but he's having a hard time at the moment.

Quote from: Judith Puraidou on September 06, 2011, 09:21:00 PM
He's away, he's not sure if he'll come back or not but he's having a hard time at the moment.

Give it a few weeks. >.>


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

September 07, 2011, 12:08:49 AM #8 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:17:28 AM by BlazingFury
This is taken directly from his thread, Oh God :oshi:  I didnt know this would be true, he is leaving after all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"Epic speech time.

I don't really feel to inspired to make anything except some personal animations.  The more I animate, the more I begin to dislike the PSA aspect of making PSAs.  As a result I make some animations and think "Urgh I can't really be asked to do the PSA stuff for this".  But of course, people don't really care too much for animations on their own.  Shame, since animating takes more dedication than most other kinds of hacking (as evident by the distinct lack of decent animators here.  Apart from haloedhero, Tormod, Gamma Ridley, Marioking64DS and Kit there aren't many and four of those five don't really do PSA).

Heck, I won't even be animating for Project:M for a while either.  I don't have an obligation to anything.  All I'll do is stuff for myself in my spare time so I can get better and better (since 3D animation is something I would like to do as a career when I'm older).  

I'd also like to say that I'll probably be leaving here for a while as well as leaving the hacking scene.  Why?  Because this place is a problem.  It drives me mad.  Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm just tired of this place.  And DO NOT FOR THE SWEET LOVE OF BABY JEBUS TELL ME TO "Make sure to pop in a visit".  Seriously, it's irritating, and it prevents me from leaving even if I want to.  It's easier for me to ease back into hacking without being tied here.  I'm probably sounding like a [censored] whilst saying this, well if so I'm sorry.  I just don't really enjoy being on this forum all that much any more.  Not to mention I have school coming up and this is when school work starts to really get tricky (A levels yay @_@)

Well, I know I've said this a bazillion times now to the point where you guys probably don't take me seriously anymore but "I guess this is goodbye for now".  You guys can still post here and stuff, I just ask two things:

1) Anyone interested in my projects DO NOT make them using my movesets as basis.  Only the movesets in the Recycle Bin are permitted.  
2) Try not to PM me much.  Firstly, it's pointless since I won't reply and two I don't want to return with hundreds of PMs.

Peace out everyone.  May the swag be with you.  And I shall be back one day..."

The PSA Prodigy

SDo0m
I also heard SuperZelda left too :oshi: It just keeps getting worse and worse *facepalm*


Guys i really think the good hackers are going away because they are practically the only one that do something here on KC:MM maybe it wont take long for more hacker like MarioDK, diedhammer, StarWaffle and some others to leave as well because like i said they are like the only ones that do something good over here and the newcomers dont train to be like them they just request things and keep waiting
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I didnt said you or teh other guys were leaving i was saying that in teh future you guys could leave because you are like the only ones that do best things at the vault and the newcomers dont want to train, practice to be like you all they just request and prays to god for one of the best hackers to make them
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well, I can make Items PSA....

Quote from: Vitinho on September 07, 2011, 12:39:03 AM
Guys i really think the good hackers are going away because they are practically the only one that do something here on KC:MM maybe it wont take long for more hacker like MarioDK, diedhammer, StarWaffle and some others to leave as well because like i said they are like the only ones that do something good over here and the newcomers dont train to be like them they just request things and keep waiting

Yeah well to be honest, personally I think they are gifted with the ability to do extraordinary things when it comes to brawl hacking. I could never be like them unless Im am teached properly and I can make very popular psa's and animations on my own. I wish we could all be like them too.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 07, 2011, 12:56:26 AM
well, I can make Items PSA....

and you are like one of a small too small group of people like 5 in 100 that knows how to do it the, others 95 are like froms this 95:75 are newcomers that dont want to learn because there are hackers that know how to do it and the other 20 are some that dont know how to do this but do others things on the vault.Got what i am trying to say?
Quote from: BlazingFury on September 07, 2011, 01:00:29 AM
Yeah well to be honest, personally I think they are gifted with the ability to do extraordinary things when it comes to brawl hacking. I could never be like them unless Im am teached properly and I can make very popular psa's and animations on my own. I wish we could all be like them too.
me too the only things i know how to do is animation and textures and i am trying to learn PSA so the only think i wont know how to do is Vertex got it?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.