Users Leaving

Started by BlazingFury, September 06, 2011, 01:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlazingFury on September 08, 2011, 10:55:14 PM
Yeah when the time comes you will  move on from hacking and focus on Life and maybe you will find yourself working at Nintendo and let people hack your games :happy:
Originally I wanted to continue my animation skills by going to collage for it, but after lots of thinking and realizations, I'd never do it and no company would hire me. [censored], I STILL haven't finished that Sonic Air Guitar.... That's som'in I could of honestly done in a day or 2, but it's been... 2 weeks? It's just friggin odd. Why I desided to quit out right.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



People leave, it's natural.

People also return, it's just as natural.

Based on my time around a MUGEN community, I'm pretty sure the only way you're leaving a community for good is if you're REALLY bored of it or if you can't return because you're in a pinewood box six feet under.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

September 09, 2011, 03:52:39 AM #62 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 11:30:38 AM by BlazingFury
People who I really dont want to leave

EternalYoshi
MarioKing64DS
Mewtwo2000
ItalianStallion
MarioDK
KingJigglypuff
SDoom
HalodHero
Beyond
KTH
GameWatching
Aafrye
StarWaffle
ASF1nk
Jaklub
Akari_Un
LookItsLink
JackHarvest
DivineOverlord
Lensho
DXS8


I almost mentioned all the great hackers on Brawl Vault and I wish you could stay here forever but who woyuld want to do that :happy: So I really appreciate all your hacks and for those for I did not mention please notify me and I will add you as courtesy of me ;D


Further proves my point of why I shouldn't continue I'm not really caring honestly. Was making a joke.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlazingFury on September 09, 2011, 03:52:39 AMPeople who I really dont want to leave EternalYoshi MarioKing64DS Mewtwo2000 ItalionStallion MarioDK KingJigglypuff SDoom HalodHero Beyond KTH GameWatching Aafrye StarWaffle ASF1nk Jaklub Akari_Un LookItsLink JackHarvest DivineOverlord Lensho I almost mentioned all the great hackers on Brawl Vault and I wish you could stay here forever but who woyuld want to do that :happy: So I really appreciate all your hacks and for those for I did not mention please notify me and I will add you as courtesy of me ;D
you forgot Kit :D and BBB KC-MM´s best animation maker (in my option)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlazingFury on September 09, 2011, 03:52:39 AM
People who I really dont want to leave

EternalYoshi
MarioKing64DS
Mewtwo2000
ItalionStallion
MarioDK
KingJigglypuff
SDoom
HalodHero
Beyond
KTH
GameWatching
Aafrye
StarWaffle
ASF1nk
Jaklub
Akari_Un
LookItsLink
JackHarvest
DivineOverlord
Lensho

I almost mentioned all the great hackers on Brawl Vault and I wish you could stay here forever but who woyuld want to do that :happy: So I really appreciate all your hacks and for those for I did not mention please notify me and I will add you as courtesy of me ;D
*sniffs* aww i aint on that list?  :oshi:
lolz jk jk... doesnt matter if im not on it xP
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 09, 2011, 04:30:30 AM
Further proves my point of why I shouldn't continue
I'm not really caring honestly. Was making a joke.
Don't worry Kit.
I still respect ya.
*sees black text*
lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SatrWaffle Has just made vertex school and all you need to do  read his post.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32362.0

September 12, 2011, 09:00:26 PM #68 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 07:59:47 PM by BlazingFury
SSBBTailsFan Left too, more and more users are leaving :oshi: :oshi: :oshi:

Edit: Can someone tell me why he left?


September 27, 2011, 04:26:53 AM #70 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 03:21:41 PM by DSX8
Quote from: BlazingFury on September 27, 2011, 02:18:50 AM
Where is he?
i talk to him on youtube... he told me he lost interest..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlazingFury on September 09, 2011, 03:52:39 AM
People who I really dont want to leave

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why do so many people call me ItalionStallion? :srs:

The hell is an Italion? Does it taste good? Probably..


Quote from: KTH on September 27, 2011, 12:56:13 PMSSJCerious leaving too.
thats long time since
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

DSx8 I noticed you deleted half of your post. BTW thanks for telling me, Im surprised he's coming back :o