Spider's Crap: GORDON FREEMAN'S HEV SUIT RELEASED!

Started by spiderjjr45, October 07, 2009, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I think it looks great. What's wrong with it?

And do you mean you don't know how to swap the lighting? Or the lighting you swapped doesn't work correctly?

That's actually the lighting in brawl box, you'd have to see how it looks in game to realize how badly the light clashes against the actual textures.

What lighting does it use right now? I was going to suggest Mushroomy Kingdom, since it has that desert vibe but is still pretty mellow.

Right now it's using onett's lighting. It's okay but it still gives it a dark feeling. Oh, and it seems to interfere with the spotlight too. If I could figure this all out I'd have a proper release. That's why I need someone skilled in BB. 

Delfino's or Hanonbow's lighting would probably do the trick. Keep in, mind however, that in Hanonbow's lighting characters have little shading, and Delfino's has a blue backlight.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Delfino's lighting has worked swell. It's not as bright or wonderful as the preview there, which I'm not suer why, but it's certainly brightened the stage and removed the snow, the night, and everything that made it Metal-Gear like. I'm still having slight glitches with the spotlight, which I've been attempting to remove, but other than that, I should have a proper release this weekend. :)



Thanks to Delfino's lighting, and the removed spotlight, I have come to this! This is an unaltered ingame image of Shadow Moses transformed into a daytime desert base instead of a nighttime snowy base.

Thanks for the suggestion Pik.

Oh, and I released my old Avatar texture with a new model hack.

Mah boi, this stage texture is what all true warriors strive for!



Sir, this so-called 'broken download' has been reinstated to a new force in which it has been repaired.

In honor of Black Mesa getting 30 downloads in only 2 weeks, I'm releasing a preview of my next Half-Life texture:

Hint: It's an Assist Trophy



Hey man, just wanna say that I'm a huge Half-Life 1 fan and I love the textures.  Right now, I'm experimenting with changing the Stage Select Screen icons for Black Mesa.  I already have the logo changed from Snake's FoxHound symbol to the Lambda sign and am working on actual pics.  I'll try to upload them tomorrow after I test them and everything

Updated with Freeman 3.0.

My first released Vertex hack, so it's a little iffy.