Spider's Crap: GORDON FREEMAN'S HEV SUIT RELEASED!

Started by spiderjjr45, October 07, 2009, 04:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 07, 2009, 04:16:37 AM Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:46:01 PM by spiderjjr45
Spider's Crap

Onto the textures:

Table of Contents
12/9/09 - Gordon Freeman 2.0
12/27/09 - Bowser's Fortress
1/17/10 - Aang, the Last Airbender
1/17/10 - Black Mesa: Crossfire
8/10/10 - Gordon Freeman 3.0

CHARACTERS:

Gordon Freeman 3.0



Tested In-Game. Works fine!
Gordon Freeman is BACK! And this time, he's brung more than just a grenade or rifle, he's brought his vertexed HEV SUIT!

It's a model hack, so it most likely desync's WiFi

Note: The Lambda symbol on his chest is a little glitched because I moved a vertex at somepoint and messed up the texture mapping of his chest. D:
Otherwise, he's completely fine.

PCS: http://www.mediafire.com/?eudxh7db7g8owf7
PAC: http://www.mediafire.com/?qg1h85wx6d5m4jd

Gordon Freeman 2.0



The Freeman has arrived. Final version as of now. Check it out, got featured on KC MM website and all, so I think it's pretty cool.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjyxytkfi50 - The PAC
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjytczmmzjz -  The PCS

Avatar Aang, the Last Airbender



You may have seen this texture before, or might have even downloaded it. Well, I made it. But I only made it simply for the Avatar Ness PSA. I knew that in order to release it to the public formally, I would have to give him a real Avatar look, so with the recent invention of vertex hacking, I've finally made him look bald, as Aang would.

Download the Avatar:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wofzu2no32l - The PAC
http://www.mediafire.com/?ndr55dyhyty  - The PCS

STAGES:

Bowser's Fortress (Castle Siege)




Looks like Bowser's finally got himself a stage. No more Luigi's Mansion or Rainbow Cruise; it's time to Brawl in Bowser's home zone, his fortress.

Stage 1: Exterior Fortress (Credit definitely goes to OizenX for removing those god-awful flags.)

Using a combination of the original SMB castle and some photoshop magic, the entire castle now seems to be made of the classic bricks. The trees are now dead, and the remainder have been changed into goombas and dry-bones. Another thing to note is the transformation of all the forests into Lava craters, a very nice aesthetic touch. THE CHARACTERS IN THE BACK HAVE BEEN FIXED IN THE LATEST VERSION TO NOT BE SO CONTRASTING.

Stage 2: Bowser's Throne

All the soldiers have been replaced with member's of the Koopa Troop! From Koopalings to common baddies, you're sure to find the rouges gallery here. And in the back is none other than the Koopa King himself. Other things to note are the block pathways and the Mario statues that struggle as they slave over holding bowser's platforms. THE CHARACTERS IN THE BACK HAVE BEEN FIXED IN THE LATEST VERSION TO NOT BE SO CONTRASTING.

Stage 3: Under the Fortress

This section's been revamped for a much more fiery experience. Lava seeps through every crack in every rock now, giving the impression that Bowser's spent lots of his time in this fiery underworld. Textures customly made by me in photoshop, so appreciate it.

Version 3 Contains the Following Fixes From the Original Images:



The background characters have been darkened as to not contrast the level.


GET THIS STAGE HERE!
http://www.mediafire.com/?hkzzkcyonon
http://www.mediafire.com/?kddtmuggvtz
http://www.mediafire.com/?m1enhwiz35m


BLACK MESA: CROSSFIRE




If you played the original Half-Life deathmatch, back from the early 2000's, you will recognize this in an instant. It's one of the most popular deathmatch map's in Half-Life's history; Crossfire.





The images you see here are unaltered and taken in game. The snow has been removed, the lighting has been changed, and the camera bounding and death bounding has been altered to make the stage larger. The unrestricted camera code was NOT used.

Get this peice of gold HERE:
Note: You will have to make copies and rename them to STGMETALGEAR_01 and STGMETALGEAR_02 if you want it to play this stage everytime you go to Shadow Moses.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmm3m3mtyzx

More coming soon!

...not bad for a first texture. Not bad at all. The hair looks a little funny but that can't be helped because of Snake's headband. I'll look forward to seeing more from you  8)

Whoa, definitely not bad for a first texture. Please keep them up!

shadowsquid86 was gunna make a gorden freeman hack, wasn't he?

but I like how complete this one looks

V. 1.00

needs more work in shoulder and hair but still being a nice texture

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Holy Fugnuts! How many people are going to do Gordon Freeman now? lol Aweesome work so far!

October 07, 2009, 06:54:14 PM #6 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 08:13:17 PM by Pik
Best Gordon Freeman so far. The colours might need work, but it's cool.

I'm jealous :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


download contains only .pac . attempt to expand and recompile pac into pcs results in error messages . any help ? can you post the .pcs file and maybe a non-corrupt pac ?

Due to the surprising feature on the KC-MM site, I've updated Freeman. The packs are now removed, and the textures are all together less grittier, in order to fit the style of Brawl more. The face texture has also been improved a little. Altogether, it's a much better Gordon.


You pretty much just won the game. I never got very far on mine, the only thing I prefer from it is the face. Stunning, beautiful work.

whoa u have a very bright future ahead of u keep it up
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

Awesome Gordon. Was wishing someone had done this earlier.

Also, it isn't brawlbox. I have the same issue, but my friend who uses a laptop sees models flawlessly.

Pretty cool, but it still needs a little more work on the breast, face and hair areas.

>.>





<.<




Needs moar Crowbar

Because of Brawlbox's tendency to compress textures when viewed from a distance, I zoomed in for a larger shot, so that more detail can be seen. It's a bit large, though.