KCMM Hacking Team: "Legacy Rising"Team siggy is finished!

Started by ShadowMarth, September 10, 2011, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Meeting in session go to chat link in 1st post
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

OP Updated!
We will now begin taking requests
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

September 15, 2011, 04:34:46 PM #47 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:55:14 PM by Mariodk
i got a idea what we can maybe work on if anyone is up for it but that will be after Gotenks since i got afew ideas for that moveset
i have PMed ShadowMarth  about it
also a project where anyone can help
porter,animation makers,PSAers,even CSP/Bps/texture makers and SFX pack makers
also vertexers too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 15, 2011, 06:17:24 PM #48 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 06:42:41 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Hm, here, I have a big problem with a PSA created for Zelda, as I try to convert/edit this PSA so it can fit on Sheik, but my Wii crashes when I load a stage, so I wondered if you guys could fix it so it could go over Sheik without any problems.

URL of Zelda's Custom Attacks/Animations : http://www.mediafire.com/?k8i90l98r9hrf22#1

Also, If you can't convert it, I would like to have a new PSA for Sheik with very similar attacks & animations than the one I gave in the URL. (with the DOWN+B = "Transform" of course, no Blizzard/Meteo) Is it OK?

For more info, visit this thread : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25362.0
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 15, 2011, 06:17:24 PM
Hm, here, I have a big problem with a PSA created for Zelda, as I try to convert/edit this PSA so it can fit on Sheik, but my Wii crashes when I load a stage, so I wondered if you guys could fix it so it could go over Sheik without any problems.

URL of Zelda's Custom Attacks/Animations : http://www.mediafire.com/?k8i90l98r9hrf22#1

Also, If you can't convert it, I would like to have a new PSA for Sheik with very similar attacks & animations than the one I gave in the URL. (with the DOWN+B = "Transform" of course, no Blizzard/Meteo) Is it OK?

For more info, visit this thread : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25362.0
Alright guys lets get on this XD
You wont be disappointed! :D
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

September 15, 2011, 08:11:54 PM #50 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 08:13:36 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: ShadowMarth on September 15, 2011, 07:26:45 PMAlright guys lets get on this XD You wont be disappointed! :D
Thank you! For me, as I'm not a hacker, amimations imports work, but only partially. I have made a .PAC with only a few animations, (walking and jumping only) but with no attacks edits or any other animation imports or else BrawlBox would crash on both my PC and laptop without saving anything. So that was why I requested this. Good luck! ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 15, 2011, 08:11:54 PM
Thank you! For me, as I'm not a hacker, amimations imports work, but only partially. I have made a .PAC with only a few animations, (walking and jumping only) but with no attacks edits or any other animation imports or else BrawlBox would crash on both my PC and laptop without saving anything. So that was why I requested this. Good luck! ;)
NP and ur welcome
As for the luck thanks XD
BTW are u sure its not in the PSA?
It cud be in the PSA
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on September 15, 2011, 08:21:58 PMNP and ur welcome As for the luck thanks XD BTW are u sure its not in the PSA? It cud be in the PSA
Yep. forgot the original PSA file... I'll give you the link to both PSAs.
FitZelda.pac - http://www.mediafire.com/?bchtooh3h213fjo
FitZeldaMotionEtc.pac - http://www.mediafire.com/?k8i90l98r9hrf22

Good luck porting these on Sheik!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 16, 2011, 06:20:10 PM
KC-MM team?
what for?
(I don't know this.)
Check the OP
We Revamp hacks as well as work on projects
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


Dunno if this is the place, I have created a 3d model by myself, but I'm not able to add bones to animate it... I was wondering is that kind of request was accepted here...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

If ur mean u want us to add bones to it then that cant be done yet. there is a bone adding program being made for this soon. as for now nothing can be done
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108


Quote from: DARKW0lf on September 20, 2011, 06:34:08 PM
i want to change my strongest too porting and PSA
Ok doing it now XD
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108