Sasuke and Itachi(if anybody can do it I would appreciate it)

Started by Master Penis, September 15, 2011, 11:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2011, 11:43:29 PM Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:48:53 PM by Master Phoenix
Hi guys, I like this forum alot, you guys have a cool system for requesting movesets. My request as obvious in the title is a moveset for a Sasuke and Itachi. Some details I would like is that I want Sasuke to have moves similar to his Shippuden moves, something like that chakra sword he uses when they first find him. Then I want alot of his moves to be electric chakra based. And for a final smash if you guys could make him go into Sharingan mode, and he stays like that untill you get the smash ball again ( Like how Samus does it, only I want Sasuke to be stronger in Sharingan). Sorry for asking alot from you guys :( . But this is like my dream character, if I could have him and Itachi in brawl, I probably would be one of the happiest little hacker ever ;)

Quote from: Master Phoenix on September 15, 2011, 11:43:29 PM
Hi guys, I like this forum alot, you guys have a cool system for requesting movesets. My request as obvious in the title is a moveset for a Sasuke and Itachi. Some details I would like is that I want Sasuke to have moves similar to his Shippuden moves, something like that chakra sword he uses when they first find him. Then I want alot of his moves to be electric chakra based. And for a final smash if you guys could make him go into Sharingan mode, and he stays like that untill you get the smash ball again ( Like how Samus does it, only I want Sasuke to be stronger in Sharingan). Sorry for asking alot from you guys :( . But this is like my dream character, if I could have him and Itachi in brawl, I probably would be one of the happiest little hacker ever ;)
k a couple of things
1. if sasuke were to go in sharingan y  would any one get the smash ball 2 go back? he will just be weaker.
2. im working on sasuke already but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?]v=r3Bd6oA9sbI&feature=related its not shippuden. y cuz i like young sasuke better,
3. as 4 itachi iim not sure i think some 1 is already n still working on him.
4. to keep up with my sasuke go here http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26267.msg532873#msg532873


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Okay thanks man, I don't really mind any Sasuke or Itachi, as long as they have moves I am good, but I was wondering if you still wouldn't mind incorporating the Electric Chakra Sword as one of your attacks.

wrong place for this it goes in requests.....
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Master Phoenix on September 16, 2011, 01:21:42 AM
Okay thanks man, I don't really mind any Sasuke or Itachi, as long as they have moves I am good, but I was wondering if you still wouldn't mind incorporating the Electric Chakra Sword as one of your attacks.
idk its young sasuke and theres a cuse going around the fourms that who ever tries to make shippuden sasuke never finishes or does it. *note the curse hasnt benn comfirmed for the young sasuke* lolz :) true story ask the ppl of the forums.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

lol, so why don't the most dedicated group of peeps come together and finish a shippuden Sasuke?

Redirect your hype here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986 this is my smashboards thread for my Sasuke moveset which I've actually been doing a little work on recently
-Omni

Quote from: Omniscient X on September 16, 2011, 04:25:02 AM
Redirect your hype here http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986 this is my smashboards thread for my Sasuke moveset which I've actually been doing a little work on recently
-Omni
no it's over link.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

i made this one hour ago:
its kirin for sasuke final smash

looks bad quality because its too bright the texture and its in early state the final smash, just need gfx of thunders, etc.

i made the model using this as base:


i will work on his psa, its one of my next projects, he will have mangekyo sharingan mode(with amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susanoo  ;D ).
i will ask omniscentX if i can use part of his moveset+ ssjcerious+ mine and fusee them to create and awesome psa...

Quote from: Anivernage on September 17, 2011, 06:11:18 AM
i made this one hour ago:
its kirin for sasuke final smash

looks bad quality because its too bright the texture and its in early state the final smash, just need gfx of thunders, etc.

i made the model using this as base:


i will work on his psa, its one of my next projects, he will have mangekyo sharingan mode(with amaterasu, tsukuyomi and susanoo  ;D ).
i will ask omniscentX if i can use part of his moveset+ ssjcerious+ mine and fusee them to create and awesome psa...

that awesome i love it great job   :af: