Missing Files for the NTSC-U partiton

Started by Sirkura, September 19, 2011, 12:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol there u go, i'll add this to the OP ^^

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 26, 2011, 03:31:31 PM
Here: http://tinyurl.com/c38mozh
I don't know much about this seeding stuff, I atleast hope I'm doing it right :P

December 27, 2011, 04:09:59 AM #31 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 04:27:03 AM by Allav866
it doesn't seem to work... what if you upload separate rar files. by splitting up the files into two or three parts, it should reduce the filesize to the point where mediafire will let you upload it ,right?
*EDIT: nvm the files are showing up now, but I need someone else to download it as well so the download will finish
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

if u tell me wich ones exactly u need i can grab them for u or another thing u can do is with the wiiexplorer homebrew app u can pull the files urself from the disc. tho since my wii won't play discs anymore i can't begin to tell u how to do that :S

Quote from: Sirkura on December 27, 2011, 05:22:53 AM
if u tell me wich ones exactly u need i can grab them for u or another thing u can do is with the wiiexplorer homebrew app u can pull the files urself from the disc. tho since my wii won't play discs anymore i can't begin to tell u how to do that :S
it doesn't damage anything, does it? i don't know exactly which ones i want to use, but I'd rather have all of them anyways.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

won't harm ur disc in at all :3 u can actually get all the files in the game that way.

December 27, 2011, 05:51:41 AM #35 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:54:11 AM by Allav866
Well, I may already have the app, and I guess NTSC resolution will do fine for my project.
I'll attempt to upload them if i get the chance.
EDIT: I'm back from ripping stuff, and I plan to upload the thp's into 3 rar's tomorrow (maybe), but I gotta say, I saw a few weird thp's not used in the game. Two are a pair of glitchy-looking small versions of the "Snake's Box" and "Lucario Discovers Snake" scene. The other one, which I assume is a test thp, has a static image that says [SAMPLE] and a Daibunto Smash Bros. X logo and it plays the sound you hear in classic mode in-between rounds.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on December 27, 2011, 05:51:41 AM
Well, I may already have the app, and I guess NTSC resolution will do fine for my project.
I'll attempt to upload them if i get the chance.
EDIT: I'm back from ripping stuff, and I plan to upload the thp's into 3 rar's tomorrow (maybe), but I gotta say, I saw a few weird thp's not used in the game. Two are a pair of glitchy-looking small versions of the "Snake's Box" and "Lucario Discovers Snake" scene. The other one, which I assume is a test thp, has a static image that says [SAMPLE] and a Daibunto Smash Bros. X logo and it plays the sound you hear in classic mode in-between rounds.
hmm thats interesting, i never really took time to look at them all before. there's just so many lol

I made a new torrent which I think will work (it seeds on my side this time):
http://www.mediafire.com/?k1nf84qn3u4qs1p

Please remove the first one from the OP Sirkura :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 27, 2011, 12:38:35 PM
I made a new torrent which I think will work (it seeds on my side this time):
http://www.mediafire.com/?k1nf84qn3u4qs1p

Please remove the first one from the OP Sirkura :)
will do :P done ^^

Well, I don't have much time to upload the NTSC THP's, but it looks like SkyGrounder's got it under control! ^^
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I'm trying to download SkyGrounder's torrent, but I need a few seeders, please.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

January 01, 2012, 12:04:33 PM #41 Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:48:06 PM by Sky Grounder
It seems like we live in very different timezones, so the best way to speed up downloading would be if we both left our PCs on at night.

EDIT: The rar archive corrupted, so I've given up =(
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

hmm i may need to upload them all individually  later when i have time it will take a while tho. especially since we lack interwebz atm >.>

June 22, 2012, 11:52:40 PM #43 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:02:20 AM by Giga Man
Hello. I'm trying to get the results portrait files for Toon Link and Snake, but they appear to be missing from the data partition. If I'm correct, they file names should be "MenSelchrFaceB400" for Toon Link and "MenSelchrFaceB450" for Snake. If someone could get these files for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Actually, looking through it again, it seems that there are a few more missing as well.