Nanobud's CSP House: Good Bye CSPs

Started by nanobuds, September 29, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

First Pose?

Ike
6 (16.2%)
Charizard
6 (16.2%)
Wolf
8 (21.6%)
Sonic
14 (37.8%)
Falco
2 (5.4%)
ROB
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

epic like ever  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falco. including the hacks liek syther, silver, etc,
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SilverBrawler on October 02, 2011, 11:12:50 PM
Falco. including the hacks liek syther, silver, etc,

read rules. ill only do characters that ive done already.

and i plan to make poses for minor characters (silver, zero, shadow, cloud, sephiroth, etc)

You should keep those poses but enhance their quality.


October 02, 2011, 11:48:56 PM #35 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:18:28 AM by slayermarth101
Sonic

for example, Heres your sonic.



and this is your exact one after i finished with it.



You dont believe me?!? You think i got that of google?!? Well then:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ps- you stole my perfect pose thread idea... I was gonna start one very soon. But I'm doing brawl characters first not custom textures.


what you did to make them be like this?!?!they are epic
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 02, 2011, 11:48:56 PM
Ps- you stole my perfect pose thread idea... I was gonna start one very soon. But I'm doing brawl characters first not custom textures..

Hey man, not to brag about my swag, but me and Renkaken are like the fathers of perfect pose CSPs. Do not steal

PS- Use less dodge next time
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 03, 2011, 12:39:57 AM #38 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 12:42:35 AM by slayermarth101
Wha??
And I didn't use dodge or overlay etc. I have my method.... It's private.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 03, 2011, 12:39:57 AM
Wha??
You said that "he stole your perfect csp pose" idea.
People have been doing that. No one "owns" the idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I didn't mean it literally. It was a figure of speech meaning we both had the same idea.. -_-


I'll tell you soon. Don't have a lot of time right now. Sorry.


Link- 1

Sonic- 1

but Sonic's left hand looks a bit weird
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.