Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 11, 2011, 04:43:56 AM
I voted, yeppers! :3
i knew it :) im on my 3DS so i might be kinda slow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To Everyone: Please vote people i need your opinions! - Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



wow! miku is a hot anime, but rosalina is mine
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Hatsune on October 13, 2011, 01:54:22 AM
And Miku is MINE, so no worries. :3
i should make a CSP of that miku picture you have, do you have a full body picture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No, I have better. :3 It'll serve well for when I get a DAE of Miku.




you know...
Miku and Rosalina is Video Game Characters, not real one...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 13, 2011, 02:25:17 AM
you know...
Miku and Rosalina is Video Game Characters, not real one...
i wish they were real
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Me too, and I wish Miku was human, not robotic...

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 13, 2011, 02:54:05 AM
Why?
because rosalina is my 3rd favorite
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES TIE AGAIN!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.