Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:40:34 PM by Ricki Li
Ricki Li: i'm changing up the whole thread again and starting over, im making brand new CSP's for all charcters, this is all i have right now so please be patient









Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm curious to see how you'd make Tabuu and Miku Hatsune (ZSS) CSPs. :)

But sweetness Hammer Bro. CSPs!

Nice to meet you, #1 Mario fan. I'd like you to meet me, #1 Bowser fan. :D

I like the white outlines, too!

And JCentavo has Miku's recolors. :]

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 03:02:38 AM
Nice to meet you, #1 Mario fan. I'd like you to meet me, #1 Bowser fan. :D

I like the white outlines, too!

And JCentavo has Miku's recolors. :]
well ive seen your hacks, give me a picture and i'll make it for you, thank you appreciate your feedback :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 03:02:38 AM
Nice to meet you, #1 Mario fan. I'd like you to meet me, #1 Bowser fan. :D

I like the white outlines, too!

And JCentavo has Miku's recolors. :]
tell your friends, and everything, believe me, i will be making a BUNCH more!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, don't worry, if I see them, I'll tell them! :D

Ok, Miku Snap coming up!

you have CSS for my later project....
Shy Guy and Koopa...

Ooh, now THAT I'd like to see, too!

That Luigi IS One-Shot over Mario made by me....

You made a one-slot hack of Mr. L over Mario?

no, normal Luigi, But you can replace texture....

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 04:15:41 AM
You made a one-slot hack of Mr. L over Mario?
The Luigi in the Mario CSP's, i'm guessing :P
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 02, 2011, 03:57:37 AM
That Luigi IS One-Shot over Mario made by me....
YEAH, THATS YOURS :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 02, 2011, 03:38:43 AM
Oh, don't worry, if I see them, I'll tell them! :D

Ok, Miku Snap coming up!

THANK YOU :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.