Phred's Portrait Place

Started by Phred, October 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

October 03, 2011, 12:44:36 AM Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:21:08 AM by Phred
I like to have all my CSPs in different poses. It makes them feel more dynamic that way! Whatever I make, I'll share with you.
Click on one a character to be taken to my album for that character, or scroll down to see portraits for characters I haven't created albums for yet.


Captain Falcon:


Peach:


Zelda:


Sheik:


Ice Climbers:


Falco:


Pit:


Zero Suit Samus:


King Dedede:


Wolf:


they are really great CSPs bro   ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey these aren't bad. :D
The eyes look weird in some, but other than that they're very nice.

October 03, 2011, 03:19:46 AM #3 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:23:17 AM by Phred
I've made a couple more.
If I ever make any more, I guess I'll post them up here, too.
I do kinda want to do something really elaborate with Pokemon Trainer.

These are pretty good. :D
But what the heck is up with yoshi'd eyes? >.>


sometimes I skimp on the eyes hoping they'll look okay in-game.
I'm gonna let this one simmer for a while before I decide if it needs to be fixed:

Dynamic dynamic posing might prove to be too difficult.

Veryyy smexy! Good job on this, keep up the good work!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

October 06, 2011, 02:38:51 AM #8 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:40:00 PM by Phred
A little experiment.

The sphere is a bit poorly done, but it's not as noticeable in game.
(Although that's mostly because the pose is designed to keep most of the sphere off of the top)

Quote from: Phred on October 06, 2011, 02:38:51 AM
A little experiment.

The sphere is a bit poorly done, but it's not as noticeable in game.
(Although that's mostly because the pose is designed to keep most of the sphere off of the top)


Looks awesome :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It's an Ice Climber extravaganza.

Nana and Popo not switching places on the portraits where appropriate was one of my bigger Brawl pet peeves.
It's hard to pose the two of them together and make them fit.

cool CSPs :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I love the Super Sonic CSP ! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.