Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
October 24, 2011, 07:50:48 PM #75 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 10:06:54 PM by ramonM64
i havent thought of a time limit actualy, for sure a couple of days so you can take yer time man. ill pass on fixing that ONE bag that is stickin out for now.. ignore the textures and what not for that section.

EDIT: FINALY.. i kept patching tryin over and over again to fix that one big spike of hair in the front and its how i want it now. also the jacket straps are done.. its time to update the OP and publish this dude.

Update: its up, its pending at the moment but should be up soon

hey i had one idea why dont we try to put something like the overlimit in the taunt that its not being used and in the game when you use it your attacks will be a little stronger and when you use the final smash it can be the lost fon drive
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That reminds me... Did you know you can have two final smashes as well? (One in air. One on ground)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23396
just one thing to say
This...is...TEXTURE TIME!
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 25, 2011, 02:17:39 AM #79 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:13:37 PM by ramonM64
Quote from: Vitinho on October 24, 2011, 10:32:18 PM
hey i had one idea why dont we try to put something like the overlimit in the taunt that its not being used and in the game when you use it your attacks will be a little stronger and when you use the final smash it can be the lost fon drive
Quote from: Innerscope on October 25, 2011, 12:00:33 AM
That reminds me... Did you know you can have two final smashes as well? (One in air. One on ground)
what i was thinkin we could do was his AIR/FS would make him go in overlimit. in overlimit he becomes staggerless, slight DMG increase, lasts for 7-10 seconds. cons, he still takes DMG and takes slightly more DMG while in overlimit. another bonus is he can use lost fon drive while in overlimit. itll be like samus's arm cannon blast thing except does that whole slashing first. it wont be that strong but have a decent pushback. i want to make sure it has a good balance. oh and then GROUND/FS would be of course radiant howl. just like in the game if your enemies are in radius of the fonon blast wavy (hyporesidence i think they called it) stuff you they would stagger and be pushed towards luke during the whole mystic arte. this one will give good DMG but just "grounds" the other players. so, using radiant howl is better when enemies have low DMG so you can DMG em and if they have high DMG use overlimit for that staggerless effect and lost fon drive and what not to FINISH em off!

so how is texturing comming along for you guys

by the way.. i might end up rigging luke's PS2 model at some point. i have the necessary files now.

Saw the vertex and so far I can definitely say magnificent :D
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

YAY. I have been waiting for a luke hack. Now i can vs. Luke vs Asch!

im glad yer all liking it. im hoping it grows on me after the textures are done.

i guess its time to start on the moveset animations.. im gonna be reading ALOT of guides and watchin ALOT of videos tonight for all the PSA coding and what not.. i got an idea of how it works and all but im too lazy to start working right now so yawp. i want fang blade's animation done first of course.

Here's the Arte Exhibition for Luke, it'll help (I think XD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEs55glUHU8
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

October 26, 2011, 05:40:00 AM #84 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:41:57 AM by ramonM64
uhh.. i had that video in the OP of this thread in case you didnt know     u_O

damn.. i noticed the crab's vicious claws are slightly covering luke when he does fang blade. i got a good memory with movement but yea thanks, seeing it now and then helps.

...Oh, I forgot about that, haha XD
Well, since I have TotA I could record some of the artes more clearly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i thought you were screwin with me   lol

i still got abyss too ( in fact i got 2 of them, i dont remember why..  u_O ) but got no way of playin them anymore. my new PS3 cant play PS2 games and.. my cousin borrowed my PS2 a looOooOng time ago and i think he sold it by now.

anyway, good. if you do, try recording every Arte and all the FOF artes too.

Quote from: Lillith on October 26, 2011, 06:10:25 AM
...Oh, I forgot about that, haha XD
Well, since I have TotA I could record some of the artes more clearly.
me too anyway i am doing the CSPs right now and did some icons here take a look and choos the one you think its better





so wahat do you guys think of them?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Righto, i'll be able to do everything but Lost Fon Drive.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh well i can try to help if you want anyway wich of the CSSs(Icons) did you think its better?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.