Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?
Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 48
Author Topic: Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]  (Read 222497 times)
ramonM64
Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 07, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »

[ Cleaning Post.. ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:07:16 AM by ramonM64 » Logged

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 07:49:00 PM »

Welcome to the forums and hey look at that another psaer Smiley any way Good luck!

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 09:05:30 PM »

thanks for the luck. i realized this might be alot to tackle over so i joined and read alot of guides for a lil help. so far its FUN using 3DS MAX 8 to edit the models. i want to finish before the trial period for the program ends. after this project though ill probaly just buy it, this thing is awesome and there are PLENTY of other dudes and dudettes i wanna make. Like genis sage over ness or lucas.. its hard to just focus on ONE project but hopefully writing here will keep my focus on Luke.

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• Awards 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container 16-bit Core Gamer Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 07:10:07 AM »

hey bro welcome ito the forums and i was seeing your PSA its epic if you need help with the animations just say the word ok  Grin?

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
    Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
    Family Thread Family
    Symphonia of Galaxy Family
    Dad: Serdax/Mom: Clover/Older Brother:FF7Frieza/Pet:James/Cousin:Vontaz
    Current Persona:OC Vitinho
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

that would be AWESOME duuude. i wanted to do some of em though. you already know a lil about Luke, animation wise?

by the way im probaly a lil half way pass done on the model. i spent ALL day yesterday tryin to texture some of it to see him, with red hair and what not. its kinda tricky gettin the color right WITH good effects in it, instead of a solid color. ill focus on the model for now though.

it was a good choice in choosing to go over Link. i used that one belt around his back and chest for those 2 cape things on the jacket, tilted and edited the sword sheath so its horizontally on his lower back, and used Link's hat for his long hair   lol

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:15:38 PM »

yeah i know link is the best coiche i have been requesting him on the forums and yeah i know the animations(i even beated that game OBS:its awsome) and i know how to texture too so if you kinda want my help on the textures just say the word ok?so i have to start the animations now?

Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
    Family Thread Family
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:43:18 PM »

yeaa the game was fun, i really liked the story.

wow niice. you can start whenever you want man. thanks for the help. right now im editing the model cuz i couldnt do textures too well yesterday :[. im GOOD at drawing and stuff so i was gonna draw them out and scan them since i dont find my paint program good enough.

anyway work on whichever you want first, i dont mind. when they are done though i want to look em over and see if theyre good. i want to make sure its close to Luke himself as possible. this is not a quick-get-er-done project so lets make this guy the RIGHT way.

P.S. i noticed you made alot of toon link vertexes (assuming by lookin at yer brawl vault), did the hair ever glitch out alot when you were editing the vertexes? i tryed making lloyd from GCN symphonia over toon link but the hair glitched out horribly after patching. maybe i just wasnt importing and exporting properly back then, i know how to do this alot better now.
    « Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 06:46:09 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:55 PM »

ok when i get some animations done i will PM you the link to donwload then(maybe i will start tomorrow)

PS:no i dont remenber any gliches but like you said now you are better so if you want try again  Grin

Family Thread Family
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

saison
    Advanced Kitten

Yo, chief

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 12:46:05 AM »

I support ya 100%. Wish I could help, but I can only be here for morale support Azn

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

I think I can help with the project.

I can do:
    PSA
    Animations
    Texturing (I can't vertex though. 3DS max 8 is too complex for my laptop, Anim8tor won't work, and I can't use Blender because of that.)

EDIT: Did you stop working on it, or are you having slight trouble with vertexing? Sorry if I sounded impatient saying this.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 04:33:31 PM by Innerscope » Logged

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 07:10:38 PM »

I support ya 100%. Wish I could help, but I can only be here for morale support Azn
    thanks man. its feedback like this that keep pushin me to get this done.

life's a little hectic right now so its hard to find time to work on the model. i have been workin things around on smash and using some other PSAs in brawl to learn how they made these. i learn more as i use these. anyway some friends are gonna stay over for a bit so ill be distracted till then. i want to work on the model whenever possible though and as soon as its done ill post a few pictures somewhere in the post.

To Innerscope: im gettin slight help from another poster in the thread, Vitinho. he'll mostly be doing animations for now. maybe you could help with move set coding and stuff after the model is done. also, i think us three should all do a attempt on textures and see whos turns out best to add them in.
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 07:12:27 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Vitinho
    Holy Kitten

Uhmmmmm...what to say...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 08:22:46 PM »

yeah maybe i should help with the textures too when the model is ready but until that i will be making animations  Grin

Family Thread Family
    Personas:
    Dark Pit(KI)
    Sora(KH)
    Roy(FE)
    Vitinho(OC)

Hubert Oswell
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 06:26:58 PM »

@ramonM64: What are some ideas for aerial combat?

Christian_CAO
    Extreme Kitten

... halp

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 11:17:50 PM »

awesome ideas so far ^3'

The final smash sounds good, but I'd much rather have Luke indirectly cause the death and complete eradication of an entire underground city for a FS.  Tongue

It's just a little TOA humor, since Tales of the Abyss easily has the most morbid story line of the entire Tales series  Grin (remebers little boy sinking into the miasthma  :'(  * all Lukes Fault  Roll Eyes *)

Good luck in this project and in your future endeavors  Wink
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:32:32 PM by Christian_CAO » Logged

^3^

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 06:34:29 PM »

I think I can help with the project.

I can do:
    PSA
    Animations
    Texturing (I can't vertex though. 3DS max 8 is too complex for my laptop, Anim8tor won't work, and I can't use Blender because of that.)

EDIT: Did you stop working on it, or are you having slight trouble with vertexing? Sorry if I sounded impatient saying this.

@ramonM64: What are some ideas for aerial combat?

no problem, sorry about the late reply. life was distracting me. things should go back to speed by tonight and i hope to have it done by tomorrow or at LEAST monday. about aerial, i didnt know you could have different B moves and stuff while in air so now i have alot of more ideas for the moveset. ill make a update to the 1st post about it.

awesome ideas so far ^3'

The final smash sounds good, but I'd much rather have Luke indirectly cause the death and complete eradication of an entire underground city for a FS.  Tongue

It's just a little TOA humor, since Tales of the Abyss easily has the most morbid story line of the entire Tales series  Grin (remebers little boy sinking into the miasthma  :'(  * all Lukes Fault  Roll Eyes *)

Good luck in this project and in your future endeavors  Wink

ahh.. i see what you did there   lol     i hope to make it a balanced FS but still remain over-the-top. thanks for the support.

in the past week i been using most of my free time to use other's PSAs and stuff and am learning ALOT of things that will help in makin this thing. its motivated me to get back to work on this. i hope to make the Model nearly a replica.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 48
    Print
    Jump to: