SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

the final smash was doen logn ago lol. check my youtube for a preview of the final smash
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 22, 2012, 04:47:43 PM
the final smash was doen logn ago lol. check my youtube for a preview of the final smash
+ one of my first and best fs :) btw if option 1 wins its 90% done just animated texture and some balance tweaks.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 22, 2012, 04:50:20 PM
+ one of my first and best fs :) btw if option 1 wins its 90% done just animated texture and some balance tweaks.

it love the fs. its epic :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

animted textures i am needing the model+Fitmotionetc.pac you using
same for make SM water like texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Voted for Golf(though... I'd prefer him to use his paint brush rather than a hammer...)

Doing SSM Mario tornado :) Untill better idea and next ver :)

Actually that's good, cuz in SMS, he does a spin jump that looks similar to that move. :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 22, 2012, 06:56:24 PM
Actually that's good, cuz in SMS, he does a spin jump that looks similar to that move. :P
Spin jump is up b

still works. Don't edit the Down B, i'm just relating it to SMS

So does Shadow Mario have pretty desent animations? Like his fingers moving and stuff? The other preview we've seen he didn't have that many good aniamtions.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 23, 2012, 02:55:00 AM
So does Shadow Mario have pretty desent animations? Like his fingers moving and stuff? The other preview we've seen he didn't have that many good aniamtions.
he has many Mario animations.. Btw he is done but thinking of working more on him ;)

That would be best. That way Bowser Jr and SM come out at the same time.