SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 26, 2012, 07:47:16 PM
I see. Any ways good luck, the first version looked pretty good.
this is Even better ;) Blase005 is animating great animations for me :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 26, 2012, 07:22:12 PM
lol its still sonic's boneset and its still gonna be over jiggs
Will it be able to be used over Olimar? Would you be willing to make a version over Olimar? I really don't know much about PSA or porting, but I'd like to see my sexy Knuckles on your sexy PSA in action! I have Shadow over Olimar, so I'm getting rid of that, because my best friend decided it was unfair, and I don't like Shadow anyway. So I was hoping I could just switch'em :P

Will the PSA utilize the new moving eyes and finger rigging? :af:


Quote from: Boygos on August 26, 2012, 09:25:26 PM
Will it be able to be used over Olimar? Would you be willing to make a version over Olimar? I really don't know much about PSA or porting, but I'd like to see my sexy Knuckles on your sexy PSA in action! I have Shadow over Olimar, so I'm getting rid of that, because my best friend decided it was unfair, and I don't like Shadow anyway. So I was hoping I could just switch'em :P

Will the PSA utilize the new moving eyes and finger rigging? :af:
Well Sonic is now portable over almost every character, for porting a character, you have to edit a fighter's rel file, and then once you replace the right rel file, like say Olmiar's rel, then you replace Olimar's files with the Sonic ones, and it should work perfectly, although additional codes and files might be required. In short, he doesn't have to make a sepearte version over Olimar.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

doesnt sonic looses his floating points when rel ported?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 26, 2012, 10:29:32 PM
doesnt sonic looses his floating points when rel ported?
I don't, I don't know much about porting since I never attempted to make a port, I just know that there is no point in uploading a hack where you can port Sonic over anyone if it doesn't work perfectly, or atleast don't say weither or not there are problems.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Shadow Mario looks great!

but that texture... it saddens me.

Do you mind if I try to make him look like how he's suppose to in Mario Sunshine? :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 26, 2012, 11:27:23 PM
Shadow Mario looks great!

but that texture... it saddens me.

Do you mind if I try to make him look like how he's suppose to in Mario Sunshine? :P
Please do it nano, The moveset needs a great model ;D

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 26, 2012, 11:27:23 PM
Shadow Mario looks great!

but that texture... it saddens me.

Do you mind if I try to make him look like how he's suppose to in Mario Sunshine? :P

this. please.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 26, 2012, 11:27:23 PM
Shadow Mario looks great!

but that texture... it saddens me.

Do you mind if I try to make him look like how he's suppose to in Mario Sunshine? :P
MarioDK's found out a way to animate textures, and is making a texture for this... Just saying...

But anyway, my internet is back to normal, and I can say that the PSA looks pretty epic :)
I love the 'transform' attack(Assuming it works how I think it does)  where he turns into a blob.
The only attack I'm not sure of is the one where a blob goes out from his paintbrush, and returns... But there arent very many ideas for SM attacks, and at least this fits.

How about Nano works his magic, then MarioDK animates the texture. (Unless Nano knows how already)

August 26, 2012, 11:56:41 PM #1720 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 12:00:30 AM by Nanobuds
If MarioDK cant get it to animate, I'll work my magic.


i think I know a way to make him transparent, and warp stuff behind him like water

You are amazing. :happy: I'm thanking you, and it's not even my project. lol

:p

but remember, I said I think I could do it.

So don't get too hyped.