SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Flygon on September 10, 2012, 11:04:54 PM
Nice work! But I got a question:
Will this work with any other sonic hack? Because I'm doing knuckles from sonic riders and I'd love using him with that psa
its the sonic boneset so replacing any knucles model and textures on the jiglys pcs will  work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm updating some animations for the release.

Here is what I've updated (get it on MSN South)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 11, 2012, 07:53:27 PM #1862 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:20:14 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Blase005 on September 11, 2012, 07:05:21 PM
I'm updating some animations for the release.

Here is what I've updated (get it on MSN South)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome! I'll logg on msn tomorrow

lol wow you two really made this moveset amazing! XD i kinda hope you two continue to work together on future PSAs XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

That still the same Knuckles model? or is that the newer one?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

so other then the new animations that were updated, how longer till V 0.5?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 11, 2012, 10:04:05 PM
That still the same Knuckles model? or is that the newer one?
velen is still texturing it

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 11, 2012, 10:15:49 PM
so other then the new animations that were updated, how longer till V 0.5?
i just need to fix hitboxes and replace blase005's animations. I also wantedto release it with the new model.

Win1 has been revamped! (the one when he flies in and then does the S3K pose) It looks much better now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow this is looking really great! Nice job! And not to rush you or anything but will 0.5 be out by the 22? My friends are coming over and I want this hack before they do. But by all means if you can't get it done by then it's fine :)

Quote from: Robby98 on September 12, 2012, 11:59:45 PM
Wow this is looking really great! Nice job! And not to rush you or anything but will 0.5 be out by the 22? My friends are coming over and I want this hack before they do. But by all means if you can't get it done by then it's fine :)

The release will most likely be when the new model is done. I'm not sure when that is though.

Maybe I should work on other projects when I'm done with Knuckles v0.5

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Need someone to test knuckles and his SFX. Then i might release it!

lol im open for business of course. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I can test knuckles but I don't play with revolution so I wouldnt be able to test sfx. But other than that I can't test if u want me to :)


Quote from: Robby98 on September 12, 2012, 11:59:45 PM
Wow this is looking really great! Nice job! And not to rush you or anything but will 0.5 be out by the 22? My friends are coming over and I want this hack before they do. But by all means if you can't get it done by then it's fine :)
Quote from: Robby98 on September 13, 2012, 08:47:48 PM
I can test knuckles but I don't play with revolution so I wouldnt be able to test sfx. But other than that I can't test if u want me to :)
Quote from: Suna on September 13, 2012, 11:34:29 PM
May I be a playtester please for Knuckles?
you will test ill send it over now :)