SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


SFX done! and FS done! while im waiting on the new model im doing other stuffs. Blase is doing some animations. im revamping some attacks and i need someone to rig knuckles hair/head over kirbyhat thing (looking for MarioDK) also need someone to do announcer call and wiimote sound

oh so you need the annoucer call and wii mote? I could just send you the wav files I have.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 08, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
oh so you need the annoucer call and wii mote? I could just send you the wav files I have.
i got announcer wav but i donnu how to convert them to hex

New animations are made and approved! Though you'll have to wait for the next preview to be ready. Be sure not to miss it!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 08, 2012, 07:50:55 PM
i got announcer wav but i donnu how to convert them to hex
don't bother, just let people insert the wav into super sawnds

yeah don't worry about the hex. Just leave them as a wav and i'll send you a text document that you can put when you release him that tells people how to insert the swandz, the wiimote, and announcer call.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Version 0.3 is starting to sound like Version 0.7 to me.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol how true is that? XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

September 09, 2012, 07:34:12 AM #1840 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 09:50:43 AM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Blase005 on September 09, 2012, 01:11:48 AM
Version 0.3 is starting to sound like Version 0.7 to me.
lol got almost the same thoughts. But i think V0.5 because i got other ideas
BTW!!! FINALLY GOT DIG TO WORK 100% LIKE I WANTED!!! Yeaaaahhh!!!

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 09, 2012, 07:34:12 AM
lol got almost the same thoughts. But i think V0.5 because i got other ideas
BTW!!! FINALLY GOT DIG TO WORK 100% LIKE I WANTED!!! Yeaaaahhh!!!

XD Glad to hear that! I'm happy I could help with the animations.

EDIT: Just thought I gave you atleast a little image preview of a new animation. Not really a huge thing though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Preview time tomorrow!!! will just show you my progress. will release it when boygos's model is released. done with evrything but a muted ver of FitPurin.pac and animated mouth on win animations so it looks like he talks

is it possible to make the new fs the air one? and the old one teh ground one?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 09, 2012, 09:32:22 PM
is it possible to make the new fs the air one? and the old one teh ground one?
yes but i think its better to have that i have now. since Knuckles would never use the power of the master emerald.