SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Can the Rim Lighting Luigi work with SMBZ v2?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 04, 2013, 03:05:52 AM
Can the Rim Lighting Luigi work with SMBZ v2?
yeah im also making it easier to make alts for him

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 04, 2013, 03:05:52 AM
Can the Rim Lighting Luigi work with SMBZ v2?
That's really just shader and material edits (with a few added textures for the rim), so it can be easily edited to woirk with the moveset, weither or not Luigi has tons of polygons and rig edits.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


February 10, 2013, 10:58:13 AM #2719 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 11:03:16 AM by Giga Man
Quote from: SouthCraft on January 23, 2013, 09:13:16 PM
the first problem you had with the slide might be fixed ;D but i don't use items and i think 80% of BV doesn't either exept for Smash Ball
Sorry for the late reply.

The item issue isn't a big deal. The big issue is with Sonic's spring, since that's a direct problem with another character in the game. It doesn't occur all the time, but when it does, the game slows down obnoxiously, and the game starts fast forwarding to catch up. Just put Sonic & Knuckles in a match together, or 2 Sonics and 2 Knuckleses, any variation as long as Sonic & Knuckles are both in the match. No items are necessary.

I really do think your Knuckles over Jigglypuff is the best Knuckles PSA port I've seen/used. It would suck for such a great port to be hindered by some dumb glitch.

Also, think OUTSIDE of Brawlvault. You don't want random reports because a loy of people play with items ((for fun) and a lot don't whether you think so or not.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Good news! Im back if you didn't know it! The soccer season is over which means more hacks/projects!
The OP is old and will be updated but this are the changed plans for my future movesets/roster.

-Shadow Mario (yes 100% working on him i want to show that we didn't give up this project more previews soon!)
-SMBZ Luigi V2 (ill finish what i started)
-Silver over not sure yet
-Knuckles V2
-Rayman (as promised blase i will work on it after school ends)

hhhyyeeeesszzz
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 05, 2013, 09:16:01 PM
-Rayman (as promised blase i will work on it after school ends)

Sweet! I'm actually working on Rayman once again and started to add more bones to use. This next version will definitely scream "Rayman!" when it's out!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice tk see you're back SC. ;) shadow mario'll be great


I'll be sure to tell Shock to review ShadowMario once he's out as soon as Brawl Vault Showcase begins.

Btw I've learned some parts of PSAing now but only for A Attacks and for speeding animations up. I also learned how Visibility bones work and I'm currently making some for Rayman because he has none... wooooooooo... Actually the new Rayman model will be amazing with all the new bones I added. Too bad I didn't think about ROTATING them corretly first but... bleh.

Anyway I got off topic. I'm looking forward to Shadow Mario and to work with you again! *brofist*

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on June 06, 2013, 09:27:11 PM
I'll be sure to tell Shock to review ShadowMario once he's out as soon as Brawl Vault Showcase begins.

What about Bowser Jr also? ;)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blake (SonicBrawler) on June 06, 2013, 09:28:53 PM
What about Bowser Jr also? ;)

If he's finished at the same time then yes.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait for Shadow Mario, it's about time he and BJ get finished, the project's been going on for years now. Of course remember not to forget about your life either, I've waited this long I can wait longer if need be. Though I'd be best to back up whatever you have completed now, on another computer, external hard drive, and/or on a website. Last thing we need is for some bad thing to happen and destroy all that progress.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.