SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

cant wait for shadow mario iv been saving my zelda and sheik slot for a long time now

replying to the last comment on the last page. I know how VIS0 animations work since I have to make one for every animation on my Rayman Brawl Hack otherwise a round ball body will be appearing in every animation. I'm like 15% done... joy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yah vis0s are one of the annoying parts of the motion file, have to manually edit every frame, or every animation. O_o Adding visibility bones could be easier, but also has some cons. :P
My Shadow Mario has a water texture that revolves around the camera...it's one of my many awesome and severally underrated hacks. :oshi:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: LeoMessi (SouthCraft) on June 09, 2013, 08:28:19 AM
no i don't know how to make one :( i just used n.a.s ShadowMario.

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

btw the blobs will do dark effect poll winner!

But the down b needs to be changed because it didn't work and i know what it could be

That easy, ask to MarioDK. Or I can learn you.

It's easy, but so time consuming, what would vis0 be used for? Expressions? Paintbrush? Graphics like the paint blob?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 10, 2013, 08:40:55 PM
It's easy, but so time consuming, what would vis0 be used for? Expressions? Paintbrush? Graphics like the paint blob?
The body of Shadow Mario.

So expressions, like a hurt face?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ok update guys.
I have some bad news and some good news!
Bad news is: I found out that Sheik/Zelda shares file size and with ani's gfx'es it could be a problem. So i am really sorry but there will be non pianta's in the Beta :( but all the other things :)

Good news: only animation revamps and Side B left!!! = 80% done for Beta!

Also Blase has started Rayman and i really want to PSA him so i will come back to make shadowmario 0.2 later with better moves and stuff. But the project is very close to be done only ani that needs to send us Bowser Jr. and me to finish up the rests of Shadow Mario!

It's times like this where I forget that it's only the beta version that will be released. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

There will be tons of betas before the final version my boy XD It's only Beta 2 for Rayman and it will look like a half finished character but I assure you that there are a lot of stuff left to do.

Also what I noticed after rewatching a Rayman 3 LP was that my Rayman model was apparently mirrored which makes no sense but for Beta 3 I will take my time to fix all that and get the model correctly mirrored.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mega Man (Blase005) on June 13, 2013, 10:14:17 PM
There will be tons of betas before the final version my boy XD It's only Beta 2 for Rayman and it will look like a half finished character but I assure you that there are a lot of stuff left to do.

Also what I noticed after rewatching a Rayman 3 LP was that my Rayman model was apparently mirrored which makes no sense but for Beta 3 I will take my time to fix all that and get the model correctly mirrored.
knuckles is still not Final version ;) i PSA what you want me too PSA i owe you such

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 14, 2013, 10:33:28 PM
knuckles is still not Final version ;) i PSA what you want me too PSA i owe you such

Well since I want to get some PSA work on Rayman I guess the B attacks are first. I need to test out his Throws and all that first though since the new bones messes up the hurtboxes and such but that doesn't matter to me. If you can get on MSN (which has fused together with Skype now) we could discuss it a bit better without having to send messages on Brawl Vault back and forward.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mega Man (Blase005) on June 18, 2013, 10:04:45 AM
Well since I want to get some PSA work on Rayman I guess the B attacks are first. I need to test out his Throws and all that first though since the new bones messes up the hurtboxes and such but that doesn't matter to me. If you can get on MSN (which has fused together with Skype now) we could discuss it a bit better without having to send messages on Brawl Vault back and forward.
Well yeah PC's back now so i will come on msn. and i also will post a preview soon because Ani is back and we are close to release beta/v1! :)

Again it's amazing that after all these years, we're finally getting Beta 1. Feels like we should be getting the final version by now. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

So Shadow Mario is kind of done, waiting for Ani to finish Bowser Jr. Sooooo im going to work with a new project and guess what? im motivated to work on all of them in the poll! Thats not like me but i really am. And i really need to release something soon.