SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 05:21:02 PM
Well, not to tease you but. If i knew you were here, i would let you test. but if i let you now, all the fanboys is going to rage at me....

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 05:25:11 PM

Umm can someone do me a quick favor? I got 4 wavs, and i want to put it over Ness' soundbank...
What're they really gonna do, though? You guys seem to know each other pretty well. If they don't like it, they should've been active.

I can probably do that for you if you want. Do you want it in a .brsar or .bnk?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 21, 2013, 05:26:47 PM
Damn Fanboys -.- and what's the favor?
I don't understand a [censored] about anything but brawlbox and smashattacks. So i don't know how to replace sounds. I got 4 wavs (all i need really) that i want to replace with Ness'. I think ill just watch a tut or something

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 05:34:24 PM
I don't understand a [censored] about anything but brawlbox and smashattacks. So i don't know how to replace sounds. I got 4 wavs (all i need really) that i want to replace with Ness'. I think ill just watch a tut or something
It's really easy if you use Super Sawndz, but you have to do it different ways depending on how you load your game. If you're using Gecko and the new SFX code, you need to make a .bnk. I can talk you through the steps of that through pm if you want.

September 22, 2013, 11:31:13 AM #2989 Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:40:26 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: dmick on September 21, 2013, 05:37:54 PM
It's really easy if you use Super Sawndz, but you have to do it different ways depending on how you load your game. If you're using Gecko and the new SFX code, you need to make a .bnk. I can talk you through the steps of that through pm if you want.
check ur pm's.

Sorry I didn't respond to your message sooner SC. ^^' but you know I can have it covered for you. Just need some instructions on how you want it.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on September 22, 2013, 04:42:33 PM
Sorry I didn't respond to your message sooner SC. ^^' but you know I can have it covered for you. Just need some instructions on how you want it.
yeah, i just couldn't wait :)

Btw all Gfx/Sfx psaing done, all i need is other psaing and the sfx pack to work :) And then rebuild the psa

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 22, 2013, 08:12:42 PM
Btw all Gfx/Sfx psaing done, all i need is other psaing and the sfx pack to work :) And then rebuild the psa
Nice! Guess my stuff didn't work, then?

Great job!

Can't wait to use.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 23, 2013, 12:58:22 AM
So what are your plans after Megaman?
Shadow Mario
Then Megaman V2
Then Rayman
Then SMBZ Luigi V2

I would say finish shadow mario now, but ani still hasn't sent me bowser jr
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That will take more long, Super Sanwdz glitch on my PC. He don't remplace any sounds.

Quote from: KTH on September 23, 2013, 03:55:25 PM
That will take more long, Super Sanwdz glitch on my PC. He don't remplace any sounds.
Yeah, I got this, too... I think it's a problem with the new version (from InternetExplorer, right?). Try going back to an older one, and if you want to export .bnk's, switch to the new one.

I found out i have something left in PSA.
1 - GFX for entry
2 PSA the throws

Else: (KTH's work)
Megaman costumes (recolors)
Revamp up tilt