SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 20, 2013, 10:23:57 PM
This... This is the story of my life xD

Lol but what's left to finish for Megaman?
look again xD

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 10:18:17 PM
KingSouthCraft?? lol. I think if someone knows how to do that it's SonicBrawler. And my type of brawl is no tripping. I hate the tripping, its so useless. Its ok for funny characters like Deadpool but not Real Heroes like Mario, Link, Pit Etc. They never tripped in their games so its no use they should in brawl. but yeah thats how much i raged when my character tripped for the first time..... OFF TOPIC ALERT!
Okay! haha Just something to consider. I think I remember him saying that he's not interested in doing stuff like that, though. *tries ignoring; ends up reading anyway*

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 20, 2013, 10:24:53 PM
look again xD
lol Ninja'd!!!

And did you figure out the AI scripting yet? If so, I have somewhat experience with C++ and stuff

September 20, 2013, 10:43:03 PM #2973 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 10:45:28 PM by Chaos_Knight
A couple more things about Megaman. His jump feels a little too light. He should fall down a bit faster. I did a quick comparison to your PSA and on MM2. He falls down a bit quicker in the NES game. Also, the shield is buggy. It's out of alignment.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 20, 2013, 10:43:03 PM
A couple more things about Megaman. His jump feels a little too light. He should fall down a bit faster. I did a quick comparison to your PSA and on MM2. He falls down a bit quicker in the NES game. Also, the shield is buggy. It's out of alignment.
I agree with this, and now I realize I didn't mention gravity or weight in the testing post at all. Here's my thoughts from memory (so they might not be perfect):

Gravity: Needs to be incredibly manueverable, with a good falling speed. MM is a platforming god and would be nowhere if not for his precision!
Weight: This is something that I think is moderately debateable. It largely depends on how well he stacks up to the rest of the cast. If he's OP, I have no problem making him lighter, but for now I wouldn't go crazy. His games can be brutal so I think it's fair that he is somewhat frail.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 20, 2013, 10:43:03 PM
A couple more things about Megaman. His jump feels a little too light. He should fall down a bit faster. I did a quick comparison to your PSA and on MM2. He falls down a bit quicker in the NES game. Also, the shield is buggy. It's out of alignment.
also, to go along with this ^^^ the actual ssb4 megaman falls pretty quick in his intro video. Which makes sense with him being a titanium alloy robot o_0

September 21, 2013, 09:18:05 AM #2976 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 11:28:00 AM by SouthCraft
I know, the artibutes is not done yet, but it will be.

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 11:28:00 AM

Well. I didn't understand a [censored] about AI Script so..

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 09:18:05 AM
I know, the artibutes is not done yet, but it will be.

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 11:28:00 AM

Well. I didn't understand a [censored] about AI Script so..
I'll take a look at it. If not, you might have to give it another characters AI. You could also compare AI's to other characters to try and develop the best one you can get

September 21, 2013, 12:28:21 PM #2978 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:30:35 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 21, 2013, 12:03:57 PM
I'll take a look at it. If not, you might have to give it another characters AI. You could also compare AI's to other characters to try and develop the best one you can get
Hey thanks :)
Btw the next video preview will have sounds! yay-
Big announcement
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 12:28:21 PM
Btw the next video preview will have sounds! yay-
Big announcement
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't wait!

Man, you really do work fast.


still want me to record the release video? cuz i will :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FitSonicBrawler00.pcs on September 21, 2013, 05:08:35 PM
still want me to record the release video? cuz i will :D
yes, because the quality is good in your vids :)

Quote from: SouthCraft on September 21, 2013, 05:16:01 PM
yes, because the quality is good in your vids :)
I really wanna test Megaman now -_- you guys make it sound amazing lol

September 21, 2013, 05:21:02 PM #2984 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:25:11 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 21, 2013, 05:18:42 PM
I really wanna test Megaman now -_- you guys make it sound amazing lol
Well, not to tease you but. If i knew you were here, i would let you test. but if i let you now, all the fanboys is going to rage at me....

Post Merge: September 21, 2013, 05:25:11 PM

Umm can someone do me a quick favor? I got 4 wavs, and i want to put it over Ness' soundbank...