SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Just checking in from my PSA work, any good progress on Pichu or Pacman?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Pac-Man final smash idea.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 11, 2013, 03:36:06 AM
Pac-Man final smash idea.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

getting punched in the eye?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Eating them. Instant Death.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 11, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
Eating them. Instant Death.
Mystery Solved: Pacman falls under the species: Ultimatarous Chimerai

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I have terrible news for you guys. Alright listen up.. I have been working on all of my projects, i was going to release all three on xmas but the the problem happend. I was ledning my CPU to my niece, because she wanted to play games and such, she is only 5 so i have forgiven her. However, she were playing games completely fine, wile drinking a big full glass of coke. She then manager to drop her glass over my cpu. My CPU is an old [censored]box to be honest and ofc couldn't handle the coke. I tried to clean it up, but it wouldn't Power on. Then i got so mad that i litterly threw it out of my window. Im not Even joking lol. So yeah, thats litterly why i haven't been here because i needed to call myself.

I will Get a new pc, but its no progress on anything. I really have lost all my interests now for this hobby and atm have no plans of continue. The megaman project is open, PSA is done only animations thats stiff so for my side permission to take over, ofc talk to KTH about it.  I am really sorry guys, but its nothing i can do about it.

So...you did back up your stuff? Damn so many others have had bad things happening to their computers and just quitting/giving up. O_o
It'd be hilarious if you had filmed yourself throwing the computer out the window, but then again it isn't funny afterwards. Believe me I know what's it like being so mad I throw something. Let's see, thrown my GameBoy Advance a ta wall (still works), thrown a big Lego thing that shattered into smaller lego groups when it hit the way, thrown my WiiMote onto the ground after failing at Mario Kart Wii, thrown a can of coke at a boy who was pissing me off at a school party (which missed and hit a girl), thrown my glasses plenty of times...never threw my computer before, though that's probably because it's heavy and if I thrown something it's going to be the wireless mouse or the keyboard because I'm getting pwned by CPUs in Brawl or my internet is being a d***. Well sorry you've lost interest, that's happened to me too because some problem happened, I lost interest in New Super Mario Bros Wii when the game disk somehow got "corrupted" and erased my save file which had World 9 unlocked and a bunch of Star Coins were collected, but yah I know how you feel bro.
To be honest I know what was coming when you said you let your 5 year old niece play on the computer, course it wasn't that you dropped a glass of coke but I saw something bad coming to the computer. This is why I never let my sisters on my computer, just let them watch me or turn it off and play a video game with them. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

daaang. that stinks. i would feel teh same way. i nearly quit when i was cleaning my computer and deleted all my brawl hack files and projects.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*facepalm* ah well, that pacman moveset might've been inaccurate to the actual moveset of ssb4 pacman (when he is inevitably revealed (the signs are all around us))

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

dah...crap,sorry bro,but im sure you will get back to it in good time,this not the first time its happend im sure,but atleast ya get a break...oops,wrong turn of phrase to use,sorry.
did ya miss me?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 30, 2013, 02:57:12 AM
So...you did back up your stuff? Damn so many others have had bad things happening to their computers and just quitting/giving up. O_o
It'd be hilarious if you had filmed yourself throwing the computer out the window, but then again it isn't funny afterwards. Believe me I know what's it like being so mad I throw something. Let's see, thrown my GameBoy Advance a ta wall (still works), thrown a big Lego thing that shattered into smaller lego groups when it hit the way, thrown my WiiMote onto the ground after failing at Mario Kart Wii, thrown a can of coke at a boy who was pissing me off at a school party (which missed and hit a girl), thrown my glasses plenty of times...never threw my computer before, though that's probably because it's heavy and if I thrown something it's going to be the wireless mouse or the keyboard because I'm getting pwned by CPUs in Brawl or my internet is being a d***. Well sorry you've lost interest, that's happened to me too because some problem happened, I lost interest in New Super Mario Bros Wii when the game disk somehow got "corrupted" and erased my save file which had World 9 unlocked and a bunch of Star Coins were collected, but yah I know how you feel bro.
To be honest I know what was coming when you said you let your 5 year old niece play on the computer, course it wasn't that you dropped a glass of coke but I saw something bad coming to the computer. This is why I never let my sisters on my computer, just let them watch me or turn it off and play a video game with them. :P
well it was a laptop, so it wasn't too heavy. :P

SC. just wanted to say that, luckily, i sent beta 3 of Shadow Mario to LeonExodio a long time ago, and so he sent it to me so I do have it. AND i put it on dropbox just incaaaaase something bad happens, again.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2013, 02:36:33 AM
I have terrible news for you guys. Alright listen up.. I have been working on all of my projects, i was going to release all three on xmas but the the problem happend. I was ledning my CPU to my niece, because she wanted to play games and such, she is only 5 so i have forgiven her. However, she were playing games completely fine, wile drinking a big full glass of coke. She then manager to drop her glass over my cpu. My CPU is an old [censored]box to be honest and ofc couldn't handle the coke. I tried to clean it up, but it wouldn't Power on. Then i got so mad that i litterly threw it out of my window. Im not Even joking lol. So yeah, thats litterly why i haven't been here because i needed to call myself.

I will Get a new pc, but its no progress on anything. I really have lost all my interests now for this hobby and atm have no plans of continue. The megaman project is open, PSA is done only animations thats stiff so for my side permission to take over, ofc talk to KTH about it.  I am really sorry guys, but its nothing i can do about it.
Your Megaman is not working on my wii.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on January 13, 2014, 09:53:23 PM
Your Megaman is not working on my wii.
then try to find the problem. Pretty sure South's got other things to worry about