Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940604 times)
The Professor
Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3450 on: December 10, 2013, 06:21:27 PM »

Just checking in from my PSA work, any good progress on Pichu or Pacman?

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3451 on: December 10, 2013, 08:36:06 PM »

Pac-Man final smash idea.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3452 on: December 10, 2013, 09:06:59 PM »

Pac-Man final smash idea.

getting punched in the eye?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3453 on: December 10, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »

getting punched in the eye?
    No.

Punching Mario with his eye.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3454 on: December 10, 2013, 11:23:58 PM »

Eating them. Instant Death.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3455 on: December 10, 2013, 11:39:17 PM »

Eating them. Instant Death.
    Mystery Solved: Pacman falls under the species: Ultimatarous Chimerai

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3456 on: December 29, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »

I have terrible news for you guys. Alright listen up.. I have been working on all of my projects, i was going to release all three on xmas but the the problem happend. I was ledning my CPU to my niece, because she wanted to play games and such, she is only 5 so i have forgiven her. However, she were playing games completely fine, wile drinking a big full glass of coke. She then manager to drop her glass over my cpu. My CPU is an old [censored]box to be honest and ofc couldn't handle the coke. I tried to clean it up, but it wouldn't Power on. Then i got so mad that i litterly threw it out of my window. Im not Even joking lol. So yeah, thats litterly why i haven't been here because i needed to call myself.

I will Get a new pc, but its no progress on anything. I really have lost all my interests now for this hobby and atm have no plans of continue. The megaman project is open, PSA is done only animations thats stiff so for my side permission to take over, ofc talk to KTH about it.  I am really sorry guys, but its nothing i can do about it.
    « Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:42:31 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #3457 on: December 29, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »

So...you did back up your stuff? Damn so many others have had bad things happening to their computers and just quitting/giving up. O_o
    It'd be hilarious if you had filmed yourself throwing the computer out the window, but then again it isn't funny afterwards. Believe me I know what's it like being so mad I throw something. Let's see, thrown my GameBoy Advance a ta wall (still works), thrown a big Lego thing that shattered into smaller lego groups when it hit the way, thrown my WiiMote onto the ground after failing at Mario Kart Wii, thrown a can of coke at a boy who was pissing me off at a school party (which missed and hit a girl), thrown my glasses plenty of times...never threw my computer before, though that's probably because it's heavy and if I thrown something it's going to be the wireless mouse or the keyboard because I'm getting pwned by CPUs in Brawl or my internet is being a d***. Well sorry you've lost interest, that's happened to me too because some problem happened, I lost interest in New Super Mario Bros Wii when the game disk somehow got "corrupted" and erased my save file which had World 9 unlocked and a bunch of Star Coins were collected, but yah I know how you feel bro.
    To be honest I know what was coming when you said you let your 5 year old niece play on the computer, course it wasn't that you dropped a glass of coke but I saw something bad coming to the computer. This is why I never let my sisters on my computer, just let them watch me or turn it off and play a video game with them. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #3458 on: December 29, 2013, 07:58:26 PM »

daaang. that stinks. i would feel teh same way. i nearly quit when i was cleaning my computer and deleted all my brawl hack files and projects.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3459 on: December 29, 2013, 08:38:27 PM »

Mario Facepalm ah well, that pacman moveset might've been inaccurate to the actual moveset of ssb4 pacman (when he is inevitably revealed (the signs are all around us))

Falconpunch1729
    Mega Kitten

YES!

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3460 on: December 29, 2013, 09:26:22 PM »

dah...crap,sorry bro,but im sure you will get back to it in good time,this not the first time its happend im sure,but atleast ya get a break...oops,wrong turn of phrase to use,sorry.

did ya miss me?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #3461 on: December 30, 2013, 06:03:59 AM »

So...you did back up your stuff? Damn so many others have had bad things happening to their computers and just quitting/giving up. O_o
    It'd be hilarious if you had filmed yourself throwing the computer out the window, but then again it isn't funny afterwards. Believe me I know what's it like being so mad I throw something. Let's see, thrown my GameBoy Advance a ta wall (still works), thrown a big Lego thing that shattered into smaller lego groups when it hit the way, thrown my WiiMote onto the ground after failing at Mario Kart Wii, thrown a can of coke at a boy who was pissing me off at a school party (which missed and hit a girl), thrown my glasses plenty of times...never threw my computer before, though that's probably because it's heavy and if I thrown something it's going to be the wireless mouse or the keyboard because I'm getting pwned by CPUs in Brawl or my internet is being a d***. Well sorry you've lost interest, that's happened to me too because some problem happened, I lost interest in New Super Mario Bros Wii when the game disk somehow got "corrupted" and erased my save file which had World 9 unlocked and a bunch of Star Coins were collected, but yah I know how you feel bro.
    To be honest I know what was coming when you said you let your 5 year old niece play on the computer, course it wasn't that you dropped a glass of coke but I saw something bad coming to the computer. This is why I never let my sisters on my computer, just let them watch me or turn it off and play a video game with them. Tongue
    well it was a laptop, so it wasn't too heavy. Tongue

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #3462 on: January 08, 2014, 05:52:58 AM »

SC. just wanted to say that, luckily, i sent beta 3 of Shadow Mario to LeonExodio a long time ago, and so he sent it to me so I do have it. AND i put it on dropbox just incaaaaase something bad happens, again.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Sir Ethan
    Mega Kitten

The Classic Moddable WIi Game

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3463 on: January 13, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »

I have terrible news for you guys. Alright listen up.. I have been working on all of my projects, i was going to release all three on xmas but the the problem happend. I was ledning my CPU to my niece, because she wanted to play games and such, she is only 5 so i have forgiven her. However, she were playing games completely fine, wile drinking a big full glass of coke. She then manager to drop her glass over my cpu. My CPU is an old [censored]box to be honest and ofc couldn't handle the coke. I tried to clean it up, but it wouldn't Power on. Then i got so mad that i litterly threw it out of my window. Im not Even joking lol. So yeah, thats litterly why i haven't been here because i needed to call myself.

I will Get a new pc, but its no progress on anything. I really have lost all my interests now for this hobby and atm have no plans of continue. The megaman project is open, PSA is done only animations thats stiff so for my side permission to take over, ofc talk to KTH about it.  I am really sorry guys, but its nothing i can do about it.
    Your Megaman is not working on my wii.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #3464 on: January 13, 2014, 03:15:10 PM »

Your Megaman is not working on my wii.
    then try to find the problem. Pretty sure South's got other things to worry about

Pages:  1 ... 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: