SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 26, 2015, 05:07:44 AM
Very interesting. I'm curious about that Megaman as well, I'd like to test it.
Never tested a beta PSA before, actually...
Quote from: Blueblur22 on February 26, 2015, 04:24:44 AM
I'm interested, can I have it?
lol yeah sure but you need to send me feedback (whats good whats bad etc), i will post a DL link later.

Hey, are you taking requests? I noticed a couple of people asking you to do some characters.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: omegafalcon on February 26, 2015, 03:54:51 PM
Hey, are you taking requests? I noticed a couple of people asking you to do some characters.
I mentioned earlier that i find it hard to do characters i dont want to do, so the answer to that is no. I dont, actually Skull Kid and Rayman might be my last PSA's.

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 26, 2015, 07:42:40 PM
I mentioned earlier that i find it hard to do characters i dont want to do, so the answer to that is no. I dont, actually Skull Kid and Rayman might be my last PSA's.

Gotcha, I dont really now how to do PSA's myself and wanted to get a Leon Powalski PSA if I could find one.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

Quote from: omegafalcon on February 26, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Gotcha, I dont really now how to do PSA's myself and wanted to get a Leon Powalski PSA if I could find one.
i like the idea, but then again i have my Projects to work on. It would be Nice to see more villians in smash.

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 27, 2015, 06:30:15 PM
i like the idea, but then again i have my Projects to work on. It would be Nice to see more villians in smash.

I made a Request topic in the Animation request topic if you want to take a look at the moveset I had in mind.
[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

https://www.mediafire.com/?rh33f79ych9vcde

Heres the Megaman V2 Demo

Its basicly Calikingz version just revamped animations and attacks

Changelist:
AAA combo/side tilt/netrual Air bullets go shorter
Up tilt: added small gfx and balanced knockback
Side Smash: goes shorter
Down smash: is weakened
F air: New animation and gfx, looks like an actual sword now
Up Air: New animation:
Back air: New gfx and hitboxes

Side B: slower animation and new animation
Final smash: the two previous is now combined like in Sm4sh.

March 01, 2015, 05:00:37 AM #3562 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:02:06 AM by HypnotizeOverdrive
Okay, so I tested out the PSA today. Overall, the changes made are good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.

Pros:

-GFX for Flame Sword and Mega Upper are very cool, I'd keep those.
-Crash Bomb animation is definitely better.
-New animation for Rush Coil is great too.
-I didn't notice a change with the Slash Claw aside from the GFX being different, so that's fine.

Cons:

-I still kinda think Flame Blast (Down Smash) kills easily. The knockback is insane on that move whenever hitting someone over 120%.
-Megaman's charged Mega Buster moves a bit too slowly; speeding it up a little probably wouldn't hurt but that's just personal preference.

Extra Suggestions:
-Would there be any way to make Megaman face the screen a bit more in his idle stance? I'm sure it wouldn't be easy but I figured it'd be worth a shot to ask.
-I noticed you didn't tweak with the Leaf Shield; I think Megaman shoots the shield a little too fast, maybe slowing down the rate that it travels across the screen would make it better.
-Is it at all possible to make the Air Shooter do the same damage and knockback (or at least something similar) it does in Smash 4? Again, another shot in the dark.

Altogether the changes are very solid aside from the cons and the suggestions. He's still very playable, and you've definitely done Megaman some extra justice.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 01, 2015, 05:00:37 AM
Okay, so I tested out the PSA today. Overall, the changes made are good, but there are a few things I'd like to point out.

Pros:

-GFX for Flame Sword and Mega Upper are very cool, I'd keep those.
-Crash Bomb animation is definitely better.
-New animation for Rush Coil is great too.
-I didn't notice a change with the Slash Claw aside from the GFX being different, so that's fine.

Cons:

-I still kinda think Flame Blast (Down Smash) kills easily. The knockback is insane on that move whenever hitting someone over 120%.
-Megaman's charged Mega Buster moves a bit too slowly; speeding it up a little probably wouldn't hurt but that's just personal preference.

Extra Suggestions:
-Would there be any way to make Megaman face the screen a bit more in his idle stance? I'm sure it wouldn't be easy but I figured it'd be worth a shot to ask.
-I noticed you didn't tweak with the Leaf Shield; I think Megaman shoots the shield a little too fast, maybe slowing down the rate that it travels across the screen would make it better.
-Is it at all possible to make the Air Shooter do the same damage and knockback (or at least something similar) it does in Smash 4? Again, another shot in the dark.

Altogether the changes are very solid aside from the cons and the suggestions. He's still very playable, and you've definitely done Megaman some extra justice.
.  Thanks mate :D ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888


Quote from: SouthCraft on March 01, 2015, 05:04:36 PM
.  Thanks mate :D ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888



I downloaded him already. :D I'll try him out ASAP.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

a new megaman? thats a good timing, I recently played with the version that is already in the vault with friends of mine irl and they were like "uh I wish there was a bettter version of this PSA"

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 01, 2015, 09:10:52 PM
a new megaman? thats a good timing, I recently played with the version that is already in the vault with friends of mine irl and they were like "uh I wish there was a bettter version of this PSA"

The most recent Megaman that CaliKingz is not that bad at all to be honest. SouthCraft just made a few adjustments, it's still the CaliKingz mod though.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: Gamidame_K on March 01, 2015, 09:10:52 PM
a new megaman? thats a good timing, I recently played with the version that is already in the vault with friends of mine irl and they were like "uh I wish there was a bettter version of this PSA"
yea I think your friend has the one over Ness. But the one SouthCraft and I made is better. Just a "super Revamp" lol. Also SouthCraft I like the new animations and psa touches. Still I would have to Fix the down smash Knock Back. I made it exactly like Smash 4's megaman's. ALSO I know you seen the Smash 4 MegaMan Model right? http://www.models-resource.com/wii_u/supersmashbrosforwiiu/model/9089/




Quote from: SouthCraft on March 01, 2015, 05:04:36 PM
.  Thanks mate :D ill look into it. Btw Geno's Final Version is out http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888



I had so much difficulty trying to beat Mario with Geno last night. Lmao
Good work on him, I'm personally satisfied with this being your final version.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es