SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 27, 2015, 07:59:56 PM
if you need somebody to record i can if you want me too also cant wait for the geno psa

If he's got the ability to add audio, then I'm fine, he can take care of it. I know it's annoying without in the game audio.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 27, 2015, 04:28:07 PM
I can record him, but the sound won't work so I'll put music over it. If you're okay with that then I'll make your vid tonight :)
i got the same issue, but i want the character SFX to be shown
Quote from: Leon Exodio on January 27, 2015, 07:59:56 PM
if you need somebody to record i can if you want me too also cant wait for the geno psa
i will send you the files tomorrow :)


January 31, 2015, 10:08:39 PM #3543 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:44:32 AM by SouthCraft
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
preview of geno. :) he is pretty much done, just some few fixes. Thanks to Leon Exodio for the vid, enjoy.

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

I have some bad news for Pac man fans. Im putting him on hold because; KTH is not reachable. And i need him to fix a few models for me like the fire hydrant and the models needed to animate him biting. So i will then start Skull Kid.

Post Merge: February 01, 2015, 12:44:32 AM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207601
Geno is Released!!


Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 01, 2015, 01:26:31 AM
those are good news to me
that geno is released or that Skull Kid is in the works?


Anyways i feel geno was released to early so im still working a bit on him. Im also pretty much done with all animations for Skull Kid.

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 01, 2015, 06:26:36 PM
that geno is released or that Skull Kid is in the works?


Anyways i feel geno was released to early so im still working a bit on him. Im also pretty much done with all animations for Skull Kid.
Most likely Geno. And it's the same for me, actually.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Heres a video showing latest update of geno. Probably my Final Version. http://youtu.be/yR4dBf7ckjw

Ill get back to Skull Kid now

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

You know what? I can't do PSA's in order of the people. Im sorry guys but i have to make them based on my motivation. In conclusion im putting Skull Kid on hold, and because i have no clue how to make pacman eat like in smash 4 hes on hold too.


Geno's Final Version will soon be released. Pacman is put on hold because i can't find my motivation for him. And due all the fake HYPE for Rayman DLC, i want to do Rayman. So make sure to vote.

Post Merge: February 16, 2015, 10:50:21 PM

Rayman won by 58.3% of the votes


Nice job there Southcraft. Shame the framerate couldn't have cooperated more, I liked what I was seeing quite a bit.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Albafika on February 17, 2015, 11:13:08 PM
I like what you did with Geno, Good job SouthCraft!
Quote from: Velen on February 18, 2015, 12:07:52 AM
Nice job there Southcraft. Shame the framerate couldn't have cooperated more, I liked what I was seeing quite a bit.
Thanks guys, means alot comming from you :)

I have a demo of Megaman V2 with updated animations and Attacks if anyones interested

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 25, 2015, 09:07:17 PM
Thanks guys, means alot comming from you :)

I have a demo of Megaman V2 with updated animations and Attacks if anyones interested
I'm interested, can I have it?

Very interesting. I'm curious about that Megaman as well, I'd like to test it.
Never tested a beta PSA before, actually...
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es