SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Need someone to import a gfx for me, that person also get to know what the secret char is ;)

where is everybody? I thought there'd be tons of replies after yours (southcraft). I can't import anything, so I'll wait it out :P

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 15, 2012, 09:39:31 PM
where is everybody? I thought there'd be tons of replies after yours (southcraft). I can't import anything, so I'll wait it out :P
if not i Get it soon i just do something else


Quote from: Anivernage on August 16, 2012, 06:10:11 AM
Depends on what GFX is, im 80% sure i can get it to you ;D
check ur PMs, by the way... Last hint, they are
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Did I just open every spoiler just to see that... Yes I did...
Well, I guess I'm looking forward to 'it'

Did you get Shadow Mario to work on Dolphin?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


It better not be baby peach and Daisy. :srs: I can't stand those annoying losers...Hopefully it's the baby Mario bros. :P

EDIT: Or what he said↓↓↓↓↓

Hmmm....

Baby Bowser?

Baby Wario and Waluigi?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SouthCraft on August 17, 2012, 09:47:15 PM
Finally got SM to work!

so, how far till you can send him over? im getting b jr in a bit
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woo! shadow marioz!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


YES!!! Shadow Mario!!! I wish I could test him out, but I can only download from dropbox and wii-homebrew.com. That is if I even get to. actually If you'll let me test, give the link to Vitinho, and then you get 2 testers. (hard to explain why) :P