SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

I still personally think it would be better if we had an altenrative so the up taunt has his laugh from the assist trophy. If the sounds for his up taunt and star ko are shared in the FitDiddy.pac, al we need is some minor code editing i think?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 21, 2012, 07:46:39 PM
did i mention i was talking about SM?

Oh. :P Well, what it he................what if he slashes at the ground with his brush, and goop slides forward on the ground. And if it's possible, the type of goop changes every time you use it. the fiery goop from Pianta Village to burn enemies, or the electric Goop from Sirena Beach to electrify foes. And two more (Black goop from Ricco Harbor, Maroon-ish goop from Bianco Hills) could just slow characters down that step in it.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 08:01:00 PM
Oh. :P Well, what it he................what if he slashes at the ground with his brush, and goop slides forward on the ground. And if it's possible, the type of goop changes every time you use it. the fiery goop from Pianta Village to burn enemies, or the electric Goop from Sirena Beach to electrify foes. And two more (Black goop from Ricco Harbor, Maroon-ish goop from Bianco Hills) could just slow characters down that step in it.
one guy had the excact same idea lol but its not working, i may have 3 different down b's that goes very random one is Mario tornado and one is he throws koopa Shell and one is he shoots random paint dots

I don't know about that. Cuz you'll never know what move you're about to do.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 08:13:51 PM
I don't know about that. Cuz you'll never know what move you're about to do.
maybe normal koopa Shell, A+B paint dots and multi tapp like (scotts) tornado?

personally, i dotn liek the multiple up-b idea fo rany cahracter. it was bad on scott imo. its really hard to rememebr what oen is what button stuff and just looks odd. and its difficult on wii mote and nunchuck
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 21, 2012, 08:29:04 PM
personally, i dotn liek the multiple up-b idea fo rany cahracter. it was bad on scott imo. its really hard to rememebr what oen is what button stuff and just looks odd. and its difficult on wii mote and nunchuck
then im really out of ideas :(

No one ever looks at my thread do they? I already made a MSM Waluigi with edited fingers, I haven't released him because I never seem to get the assisted trophy in game to know if he works. xP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Hey StupidMarioFan, you have any ideas for SM's Down B?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 21, 2012, 11:39:56 PM
Hey StupidMarioFan, you have any ideas for SM's Down B?
No.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

IDEA #1: Maybe he could go down in a puddle, then it'll evaporate. But as that's happening, another puddle is growing back into SM.

IDEA#2: He could do a reversal. He'd get lighter in color, and the water will seem more loose, and if someone hits him, they'll go into him, instead of hitting him, and he'll explode into a few puddles to give damage. (And quickly grow back)

same as melee/SMBZ mario´s down-B?
(until better idea) and until next version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Luigi already does that move, plus I just think it should be different than SMBZ/Melee Mario's. :P

Mareeo 64 has a point, and since SM has few moves similar to Mario's, might as well have every Special and FS different thatn Mario. But having SSBM Down B might be a good filler for now.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on August 22, 2012, 12:52:48 PM
same as melee/SMBZ mario´s down-B?
(until better idea) and until next version
thats an idea, making a poll of SSBM Mario tornado and Sonic Roar and some other ideas :)