Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 929787 times)
SouthCraft
Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1890 on: September 15, 2012, 11:39:49 AM »

Ay ay. So what do you plan on working on after Knuckles?
    i will work on Mewtwo over peach. i hate peach and love kid buu and mewtwo so....

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #1891 on: September 15, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »

i will work on Mewtwo over peach. i hate peach and love kid buu and mewtwo so....
    you tookz me ideaz.! I was gonna do the same thing but I'll leave it in your hands

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1892 on: September 15, 2012, 12:27:23 PM »

you tookz me ideaz.! I was gonna do the same thing but I'll leave it in your hands
    ok

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1893 on: September 15, 2012, 12:35:03 PM »

southcraft just wondering why will you make mewtwo on peach ? i made mewtwo on marth so it would be rel ported  everywhere and is rel friendly since it doesnt use any ext gfx

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1894 on: September 15, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »

southcraft just wondering why will you make mewtwo on peach ? i made mewtwo on marth so it would be rel ported  everywhere and is rel friendly since it doesnt use any ext gfx
    ok i didn't know. it seems like i don't know, maybe Captain America is next or Metal Sonic over Fox or Marth.....

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1895 on: September 15, 2012, 01:06:59 PM »

Kagemaru and i are makign CA and metal sonic on wofl would be cool

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1896 on: September 15, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »

ok here's my feedback for knuckles..

The AA combo - This is pretty decent and actually has some pretty good knockback considering it's just an AA combo.

The forward tilt - It's pretty good too. It doesnt have much range but it does have great knockback at higher percentages of damage.

Down tilt - Doesnt really have range and is pretty hard to pull off. But when you do it's good. I'd say keep it.

The up Tilt- it's pretty good to juggle opponents like how Mario and Luigi do when they're lvl 9 and they start juggleing you. So i'd say keep it for sure.

The Forward Smash - definately a good kill move to use, and you did a good job making it his strongest attack while still making it have a slow start up to show that power. When i slowed down the animation, there was just a slight mess up on his arm about the time he punches, just that i should let you know that. Over all a pretty great move.

The Down Smash -  i still feel like the explosion should be a little bit bigger so it has a range to hit both in front and back.

The Up Smash - is pretty good, a little hard to hit with, but good none the less.

The Up Air attack- Pretty good and i was a bit surprised with how easy it was to hit someone with it. So this should stay too.

The Down Air - Pretty hard to hit with and looks a bit odd to me, but as for hitting someone, it makes it worth it with that powerful spike.

The Back air - Also a really strong move, or at least it's alot more useful then i thought it'd be. So good job on this one.

The Netural Air - i think it should kinda hit like the original Sonic's Forward air, or at least it looks like it should hit that much, And the move goes by really fast, i think i can do it about 5 or 4 times in the air with just one jump. So maybe slow it down and have it hit kinda like Sonic's Forward air and it'd be a pretty good move.

The Netural B - it's still a good move that does good damage, this one's a keeper.

The Side B - i found this one to be strange a little, and i feel like some voice should be placed there. but that's up to you, It does ok damage, not really strong but that's good. Knuckles shouldn't be completely strength.

The Down B - I love how this move preforms on the ground, and i also love that now you can choose when to come out of the ground but you still have it to when a certain amount of time goes he comes out anyway. So that's really good for both the player and the player playing against them. But my only complaint is how this move preforms in the air, it's great  and all how he spiral's downward, But it has a very slow transition to the Down B in air to then on the ground, I think it should skip the landing animation and show him already digging once he hit's the ground. That's my only complaint with this in the air. And also i left a Voice you could use on here, It's the first voice on the swandz i sent you, that's the digging voice he has in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, so i feel like you should use it for the Down B for when he's digging. And have him make use an attack voice once he comes out the ground.

The Up B - this is a very good move, i kinda wish this had a sweet spot like Luigi's Up B, but it's actually pretty fine like this. It has good recovery and you can actually still use all of the other B attacks at least once so if someone were to combo the up B and then the Side B, it gives him great recovery. Great job on this.

The Final Smash - it's pretty great actually, i enjoy this. But the only problem i have is the voices here. It clashes with the final smash beginning voice and then the attack. Maybe you should try another voice? the attack and knockback is great though.

The Throws -  in my opinion they're all pretty good, and the feel right when playing as Knuckles.

If that's the new model that wow, it looks great. Although it feels weird with how the textures are right now since the first costume is a green Knuckles. Usually it's always the original color.

It's a really good moveset and i believe it's the best Knuckles i've ever had the chance to test out. You did a good job with it in general.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1897 on: September 15, 2012, 03:04:28 PM »

ok here's my feedback for knuckles..

The AA combo - This is pretty decent and actually has some pretty good knockback considering it's just an AA combo.

The forward tilt - It's pretty good too. It doesnt have much range but it does have great knockback at higher percentages of damage.

Down tilt - Doesnt really have range and is pretty hard to pull off. But when you do it's good. I'd say keep it.

The up Tilt- it's pretty good to juggle opponents like how Mario and Luigi do when they're lvl 9 and they start juggleing you. So i'd say keep it for sure.

The Forward Smash - definately a good kill move to use, and you did a good job making it his strongest attack while still making it have a slow start up to show that power. When i slowed down the animation, there was just a slight mess up on his arm about the time he punches, just that i should let you know that. Over all a pretty great move.

The Down Smash -  i still feel like the explosion should be a little bit bigger so it has a range to hit both in front and back.

The Up Smash - is pretty good, a little hard to hit with, but good none the less.

The Up Air attack- Pretty good and i was a bit surprised with how easy it was to hit someone with it. So this should stay too.

The Down Air - Pretty hard to hit with and looks a bit odd to me, but as for hitting someone, it makes it worth it with that powerful spike.

The Back air - Also a really strong move, or at least it's alot more useful then i thought it'd be. So good job on this one.

The Netural Air - i think it should kinda hit like the original Sonic's Forward air, or at least it looks like it should hit that much, And the move goes by really fast, i think i can do it about 5 or 4 times in the air with just one jump. So maybe slow it down and have it hit kinda like Sonic's Forward air and it'd be a pretty good move.

The Netural B - it's still a good move that does good damage, this one's a keeper.

The Side B - i found this one to be strange a little, and i feel like some voice should be placed there. but that's up to you, It does ok damage, not really strong but that's good. Knuckles shouldn't be completely strength.

The Down B - I love how this move preforms on the ground, and i also love that now you can choose when to come out of the ground but you still have it to when a certain amount of time goes he comes out anyway. So that's really good for both the player and the player playing against them. But my only complaint is how this move preforms in the air, it's great  and all how he spiral's downward, But it has a very slow transition to the Down B in air to then on the ground, I think it should skip the landing animation and show him already digging once he hit's the ground. That's my only complaint with this in the air. And also i left a Voice you could use on here, It's the first voice on the swandz i sent you, that's the digging voice he has in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, so i feel like you should use it for the Down B for when he's digging. And have him make use an attack voice once he comes out the ground.

The Up B - this is a very good move, i kinda wish this had a sweet spot like Luigi's Up B, but it's actually pretty fine like this. It has good recovery and you can actually still use all of the other B attacks at least once so if someone were to combo the up B and then the Side B, it gives him great recovery. Great job on this.

The Final Smash - it's pretty great actually, i enjoy this. But the only problem i have is the voices here. It clashes with the final smash beginning voice and then the attack. Maybe you should try another voice? the attack and knockback is great though.

The Throws -  in my opinion they're all pretty good, and the feel right when playing as Knuckles.

If that's the new model that wow, it looks great. Although it feels weird with how the textures are right now since the first costume is a green Knuckles. Usually it's always the original color.

It's a really good moveset and i believe it's the best Knuckles i've ever had the chance to test out. You did a good job with it in general.
    thanks.. release tomorrow maybe.

Robby98
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1898 on: September 15, 2012, 03:10:03 PM »

Got it done when I had the chance here you go Smiley

Feedback

Overall: I find it mostly balanced and I love the way you can combo the moves very easily. It fits knuckles style a lot. Very nice job especially for a V0.5 and keep it up!

A moves:
    AA: very balanced and I think the move is perfect at this stage

A Side: I think it's a little too strong for a A Side but other than that it looks good.

A Down: This move should do about 1 or 2 more % damage IMO.

A Up: it feels a bit slow to me but other than that, it's good.

Air A Moves:

Neutral A: The fact that you can combo this in easily and it does a lot of damage, I think it's a little over powered.

Side A: Its perfect! It does a lot of damage but the slow movement balances it and it's a great spike!

A Down: It's very balanced other than I think the knock back is a little too much.

A Up: It might be a little weak right now but I think it's fine.

B Moves: 

Neutral B: Well balanced to the fact that it's hard to hit people with.

Side B: I like that it brings you in to the air a little if you land it and it's well balanced.

Down B: LOVE THE NEW ANIMATION! The hit box for it is pretty small but the good damage makes up for it.

Up B: It's a pretty good recovery move when combined with Side B in mid air and I think its good.

Air B Moves:

Neutral B: Like the Ground Neutral B, it is pretty balanced.

Side B: I love how this can be combined so easily with the other air moves and is very balanced.

Down B: Very balanced and I like everything about it except the transition to ground Down B is pretty slow. If you could make him go into the ground right when he hits it that would be awesome.

Up B: Same as Ground Up B.

Grab: The range is right distance and it's good.

Pummel: This is perfect and you shouldn't change it unless if completely needed to.

Throws: These are all well balanced except on all regular brawl characters I find that the back throw is stronger than the forward. In Knuckles case it isn't. Its not that big of a deal but I'm used to throwing backwards so that might be a little problem for me. I don't know about others though.

Final Smash: I don't personally like FS's that can or have a chance to 1 hit KO but in this case it is very easy to dodge so I find it balanced out.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1899 on: September 15, 2012, 03:13:58 PM »

Got it done when I had the chance here you go Smiley

Feedback

Overall: I find it mostly balanced and I love the way you can combo the moves very easily. It fits knuckles style a lot. Very nice job especially for a V0.5 and keep it up!

A moves:
    AA: very balanced and I think the move is perfect at this stage

A Side: I think it's a little too strong for a A Side but other than that it looks good.

A Down: This move should do about 1 or 2 more % damage IMO.

A Up: it feels a bit slow to me but other than that, it's good.

Air A Moves:

Neutral A: The fact that you can combo this in easily and it does a lot of damage, I think it's a little over powered.

Side A: Its perfect! It does a lot of damage but the slow movement balances it and it's a great spike!

A Down: It's very balanced other than I think the knock back is a little too much.

A Up: It might be a little weak right now but I think it's fine.

B Moves: 

Neutral B: Well balanced to the fact that it's hard to hit people with.

Side B: I like that it brings you in to the air a little if you land it and it's well balanced.

Down B: LOVE THE NEW ANIMATION! The hit box for it is pretty small but the good damage makes up for it.

Up B: It's a pretty good recovery move when combined with Side B in mid air and I think its good.

Air B Moves:

Neutral B: Like the Ground Neutral B, it is pretty balanced.

Side B: I love how this can be combined so easily with the other air moves and is very balanced.

Down B: Very balanced and I like everything about it except the transition to ground Down B is pretty slow. If you could make him go into the ground right when he hits it that would be awesome.

Up B: Same as Ground Up B.

Grab: The range is right distance and it's good.

Pummel: This is perfect and you shouldn't change it unless if completely needed to.

Throws: These are all well balanced except on all regular brawl characters I find that the back throw is stronger than the forward. In Knuckles case it isn't. Its not that big of a deal but I'm used to throwing backwards so that might be a little problem for me. I don't know about others though.

Final Smash: I don't personally like FS's that can or have a chance to 1 hit KO but in this case it is very easy to dodge so I find it balanced out.

Thanks for feedback robby! Im updating the poll now

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #1900 on: September 15, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »

sonic can be .rel ported also lol

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #1901 on: September 15, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »

sonic can be .rel ported also lol
    removed sonic, since the REL port system doesn't work for PAL users on sonic

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1902 on: September 15, 2012, 05:55:28 PM »

removed sonic, since the REL port system doesn't work for PAL users on sonic
    yes it does i have a pal sonic rel over ness xD

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #1903 on: September 15, 2012, 06:31:28 PM »

yes it does i have a pal sonic rel over ness xD
    oh I see you edited it to work for you xD good.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1904 on: September 16, 2012, 03:01:09 AM »

oh I see you edited it to work for you xD good.
    yup its just needed to change the same offsets you guys did on the ntsc for the same value

Pages:  1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: