SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: MandoWolfe on October 15, 2012, 09:23:02 PM
Not gonna lie, that would look awesome on kirby. XD

Though something must show which Kirby it is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 15, 2012, 09:34:41 PM
Don't let it show, it adds the fun to it. X3

True. But if it makes people annoyed I will add and alternate version that reveals the shoe colors and the hands.

Also I'm editing the Description on Knuckles V0.6 South cause right now it's a bit too rude. If someone reports again just show it to the admins ( http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=18523.0 Here) and if it happens again they'll probably do something about it than just removing the report.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 15, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
I'm curious about the final smash South, where do you plan on getting a Neo Metal Sonic model?
He can just recolor it or give Metal Sonic a graphic

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 15, 2012, 11:59:02 PM
Uh... Neo Metal isn't a recolor though...
Wait I'm a bit confused. What do you mean by Neo Metal Sonic? I believe I know what your talking about but I'm not entirely sure. I'm thinking of Sonic the fighters right now


There is a Neo Metal Sonic model in the Spriters Resource Forums.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 16, 2012, 04:05:29 AM
There is a Neo Metal Sonic model in the Model's Resource Forums.
i don't know, the models there aren't always that reliable. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 16, 2012, 04:40:15 AM
i don't know, the models there aren't always that reliable. :P

Uhh yeah they are. Infact he even showed screenshots of the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I actually think thay might look better. Even so, a little model work can fix that. :P

Hey Southcraft is alright I'm aloud to do this I'm just about to upload my recent Private folder for everyone who wants it I took permission from you is that alright???

Quote from: SSJ4Gogito on October 16, 2012, 09:43:15 PM
Hey Southcraft is alright I'm aloud to do this I'm just about to upload my recent Private folder for everyone who wants it I took permission from you is that alright???
yeah why not?

cheer thanks. some of you hack and Mariodkzz Silentdo0m and Caliking etc etc   are in it so i'll take credit for it I'll try to release probably today because last night was a hussle my file size is too big for just one file size so I have to seperate few stuff and  have to put into 2 different file. :) thanks.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 16, 2012, 10:32:54 PM
Also, he actually meant spriters rescource forums, not models rescource.
wait they put the model in the Spriter's Resource? Or do you mean the sprite version? Because the sprites are always great, but the models on the Model's Resource aren't always perfect for Brawl Hacking, ex: SM64 Mario who didn't have his capless hair nor his other hands. But hey that's usually just with N64 models.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: SplitPersonalities on October 17, 2012, 11:00:24 PM
They put the MODEL in the SPRITERS resource FORUMS.

You don't say! Technically it's more "The Resource Forums" since it's part of each sites they got. But you get to it through Spriters Resource which was the first site.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.