SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24


So.......uhh..........how 'bout that Metal Sonic? oFTo are you using the Generations one, or Nano's sexy new detailed one?...........or both........

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 18, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
So.......uhh..........how 'bout that Metal Sonic? oFTo are you using the Generations one, or Nano's sexy new detailed one?...........or both........
Nano's new model :) also Mewtwo is now at 90% done! just test it on wii upload so you can tell me what you think and then release

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 18, 2012, 07:01:21 PM
Nano's new model :) also Mewtwo is now at 90% done! just test it on wii upload so you can tell me what you think and then release
sweet cant wait for mewtwo

My recent private folder is up for any that want It just put it here because a few on them are created by Southcraft :) .

I would really like to test the Mewtwo but my hacked Brawl is an iso.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 18, 2012, 08:45:52 PM
I would really like to test the Mewtwo but my hacked Brawl is an iso.
thats what im using :) haven't tested it on my Wii yet

Quote from: Blase005 on October 18, 2012, 05:09:44 PM
You don't say! Technically it's more "The Resource Forums" since it's part of each sites they got. But you get to it through Spriters Resource which was the first site.
well that makes more sense, I'll look at the model when I got the chance....and remember, actually why don't you post a picture of it here?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I recently reread the topic where the model's at and apperantly he made the model himself. Makes sense though since Neo Metal Sonic's model is non existant when I think about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19594&highlight=Neo+Metal+Sonic

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 19, 2012, 05:12:40 AM
I recently reread the topic where the model's at and apperantly he made the model himself. Makes sense though since Neo Metal Sonic's model is non existant when I think about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.spriters-resource.com/community/showthread.php?tid=19594&highlight=Neo+Metal+Sonic
blase, could you rigg this over super sonic for me?

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 19, 2012, 05:30:03 AM
blase, could you rigg this over super sonic for me?

Well last time I tried rigging a robot was my 06 Metal Sonic... I can give it a shot after I finish Rayman V0.1- Oh dangit I said I wasn't gonna bring that hack up here. Oh well it's not like I have a backspace button to correct me with- oh wait I do- *posted*


... A.K.A I'll give it a shot when I can.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blase005 on October 19, 2012, 05:32:01 AM
Well last time I tried rigging a robot was my 06 Metal Sonic... I can give it a shot after I finish Rayman V0.1- Oh dangit I said I wasn't gonna bring that hack up here. Oh well it's not like I have a backspace button to correct me with- oh wait I do- *posted*


... A.K.A I'll give it a shot when I can.
ok good

Some of that Neo MS looks like it could be a frame for Mecha Sonic. :P

Also, that model just needs som texture work and BAM! perfect :happy:

:srs:
Anyway.......Are you using his black shield move? and if so, is it gonna use Zelda's N-B graphic? I'm not sure how to go about that move. As his ↓-B, but it can't be infinite like in SA2B. Maybe he can keep his speed if he's running though.

Well it would make sense for him to use it but, he will probably come up with something more meanful. I would love to see that move in actual use though