Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940393 times)
AGFanProduction
Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2295 on: November 15, 2012, 11:44:13 PM »

AGFan the animations was good, no revamp there. I forgot to rename the tail bones but it's fixed. I guess everyone has fallen in love with the Kid Buu PSA, mainly the reason why i started this port.
    Well it isn't released yet but once it is you will be collabed of course, im not trying to steal your work.

nice, now my last question is, are you going to update this *nice looking* port once I release the Final Version of Mewtwo? I ask because I think you did a good job there so would be nice if the final version (which has EVERYTHING changed in PSA with more and new animations) gets ported on Peach like the current work that ur doing here.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2296 on: November 16, 2012, 05:55:01 AM »

nice, now my last question is, are you going to update this *nice looking* port once I release the Final Version of Mewtwo? I ask because I think you did a good job there so would be nice if the final version (which has EVERYTHING changed in PSA with more and new animations) gets ported on Peach like the current work that ur doing here.
    well of course i will Smiley I do this for me, because i also like the Kid Buu PSA and i don't think peach is a fighter, if she was she could have been avoid getting kidnapped. And also i LOVE your mewtwo! Sometimes it feels like its been ripped from melee

SSBCFan1996
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2297 on: November 16, 2012, 12:45:38 PM »

Can't wait for Mewtwo is their going still be a SFX for him they definetly should I also can't wait for Knuckles V0.7 im not trying to savatage you from making the update for Knuckles over Jigglypuff but I'm really willing to make Knuckles SSBC style since I really want my whole SSBB File to look exactly like SSBC. but this doesnt I want you to stop making Knuckles V0.7 XD

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2298 on: November 16, 2012, 01:14:40 PM »

Can't wait for Mewtwo is their going still be a SFX for him they definetly should I also can't wait for Knuckles V0.7 im not trying to savatage you from making the update for Knuckles over Jigglypuff but I'm really willing to make Knuckles SSBC style since I really want my whole SSBB File to look exactly like SSBC. but this doesnt I want you to stop making Knuckles V0.7 XD
    you and SSBC xD i don't care about all the other knuckles on the vault. I just wanted him to be tha best sega badass on the vault Tongue i hope i did it, i worked so hard on his Attacks. I think it's hard to find where he needs change, im so proud of him and how he turned out. Next Version (V1) will be more powerfull and more "knuckles" + kirby hat and new model Smiley but yeah thats my thoughts about him. Once Boygos release his model ill revamp knux.
    Mewtwo, i just need to rebuild his PSA file to remove some bugs and such
    Metal Sonic i need to work more on
    Shadow mario, actually if i start his PSA revamp he will be fast done, but i promised you Metal Sonic first so ill complete my WIP's in order

1 Metal Sonic
    2 Shadow Mario
    3 Mewtwo (AGFan, you takled about revamping ur mew2 so i might wait for it)
    4 probably Knux V1
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:16:11 PM by SouthCraft » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2299 on: November 16, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »

you and SSBC xD i don't care about all the other knuckles on the vault. I just wanted him to be tha best sega badass on the vault Tongue i hope i did it, i worked so hard on his Attacks. I think it's hard to find where he needs change, im so proud of him and how he turned out. Next Version (V1) will be more powerfull and more "knuckles" + kirby hat and new model with a real glide by Mariodk as soon he got time to find out how to code the moving part of it Smiley but yeah thats my thoughts about him. Once Boygos release his model ill revamp knux.
    Mewtwo, i just need to rebuild his PSA file to remove some bugs and such
    Metal Sonic i need to work more on
    Shadow mario, actually if i start his PSA revamp he will be fast done, but i promised you Metal Sonic first so ill complete my WIP's in order

1 Metal Sonic
    2 Shadow Mario
    3 Mewtwo (AGFan, you takled about revamping ur mew2 so i might wait for it)
    4 probably Knux V1

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SSBCFan1996
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2300 on: November 16, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »

well yeah @SouthCraft of course I am a SSBCfan right  says on my name XD because about 75% of my project are gonna be SSBC Character Hence that mean some of your hack will still be used by me even trying to make my whole SSBB file like SSBC
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 01:41:57 PM by SSBCFan1996 » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #2301 on: November 16, 2012, 03:52:25 PM »

you and SSBC xD i don't care about all the other knuckles on the vault. I just wanted him to be tha best sega badass on the vault Tongue i hope i did it, i worked so hard on his Attacks. I think it's hard to find where he needs change, im so proud of him and how he turned out. Next Version (V1) will be more powerfull and more "knuckles" + kirby hat and new model Smiley but yeah thats my thoughts about him. Once Boygos release his model ill revamp knux. Mewtwo, i just need to rebuild his PSA file to remove some bugs and such Metal Sonic i need to work more on Shadow mario, actually if i start his PSA revamp he will be fast done, but i promised you Metal Sonic first so ill complete my WIP's in order 1 Metal Sonic 2 Shadow Mario 3 Mewtwo (AGFan, you takled about revamping ur mew2 so i might wait for it) 4 probably Knux V1
    Make sure Shadow Mario either has Brawl Mario's wait animations, or make them based of Mario's from Super Mario Sunshine. I've been playing Sunshine recently, and the only time we see Shadow Mario with a different wait from Mario is the first time in Delfino Plaza when you're chasing him to the stature, and he is waiting for you to catch up. I also hope that Shadow Mario will be awesome...and that Ani can get Bowser Jr back to where he was from the test that Krillin has. Also Velen had told Boygos to release Knuckles without the HD texture, but Boygos hasn't released him...he hasn't released a lot of stuff. >.>

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2302 on: November 17, 2012, 08:57:06 AM »

Metal Sonic!!!!!!!! Yes!! Grin btw, will there be new recolors?

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2303 on: November 17, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »

Metal Sonic!!!!!!!! Yes!! Grin btw, will there be new recolors?
    new?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2304 on: November 17, 2012, 09:07:55 AM »

new?
    Probably didn't like the recolors on the vault.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2305 on: November 17, 2012, 09:16:37 AM »

does noone know im using this model??? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #2306 on: November 17, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »

does noone know im using this model??? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25479

i do, so i made animations for it. can I see the wait1? i wanna compare it to mine

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2307 on: November 17, 2012, 10:17:38 AM »

I knew you were, it's the best metal sonic on the vault.

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

« Reply #2308 on: November 17, 2012, 10:29:30 AM »

i do, so i made animations for it. can I see the wait1? i wanna compare it to mine
    SonicBrawler made a wait animation? jk send me urs instead so i can choose, since i made one, blase made one and you

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2309 on: November 17, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »

by new, I meant what recolors will be made for it. Super? Silver Sonic from Sonic 2? etc

Pages:  1 ... 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: