SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 30, 2013, 06:11:31 PM
Sweet! Did you guys settle on using the Rush Armor Adapter?

Of course, yes. Megaman will use the Rush Armor but scare for the extra slot characters.

Quote from: Sir Ethan on October 01, 2013, 07:04:52 PM
I wonder if you made him throw his yoyo/metal blade. also,how's he doing?

I have no news of Southcraft. He's really busy cause the school.

Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2013, 07:40:16 PM
Of course, yes. Megaman will use the Rush Armor but scare for the extra slot characters.

I have no news of Southcraft. He's really busy cause the school.
yes, i really am. But soon its Autumn vacation so i can work more at things.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 01, 2013, 08:00:19 PM
yes, i really am. But soon its Autumn vacation so i can work more at things.

Relaying you well. Anyway Southcraft and me trying to make for Megaman was perfect.

- SFX done
- Southcraft work on some fix for the PSA (Brawlbox corrompt everytime the file)
- He make the final smash too
- I'm give some fix to the SFX
- I'm making the extra slot characters.
- And the Power Up (Recolors too).

After this rest need to be done :

- CSP, CSS and Portraits.
- Videos for release of Megaman.

Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2013, 07:40:16 PM
Of course, yes. Megaman will use the Rush Armor but scare for the extra slot characters.
I don't think I understand. lol
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 01, 2013, 08:00:19 PM
yes, i really am. But soon its Autumn vacation so i can work more at things.
You guys have an autumn vacation? Never heard of that before. Is it to celebrate something?

Even if things are sort of slow right now, at least it'll be well put together when it's done!

A Autumn vacation is when your taking a break from school about a week

Quote from: TheBlueBlur on October 01, 2013, 09:04:08 PM
A Autumn vacation is when your taking a break from school about a week
I figured, I just didn't know there was such a thing. Thanks, though.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 01, 2013, 09:12:53 PM
I figured, I just didn't know there was such a thing. Thanks, though.
We don't have thanksgiving though, maybe it has something to do with that :p

Anyway, the FinalSmash. Im not saying i can't PSA it, but the model i edited for it freezes. And i don't know why, i have done this method a lot of times but never froze. So if, V1 is going to contain Final smash it has to be something Else, because i can't make it :(

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 02, 2013, 01:51:19 PM
We don't have thanksgiving though, maybe it has something to do with that :p

Anyway, the FinalSmash. Im not saying i can't PSA it, but the model i edited for it freezes. And i don't know why, i have done this method a lot of times but never froze. So if, V1 is going to contain Final smash it has to be something Else, because i can't make it :(
Oh. I assumed you were from the US. lol

Personally I'd say you could hold it off until V2, but it's your call. Rush Armor's a classic, so I hope it gets worked out!

I wonder If You'll Release an NTSC Version.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 02, 2013, 08:22:28 PMits NTSC. Im PAL but i use a NTSC disc
Oh.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

I have to get a life and stop checking this thread every hour.

Quote from: Renova on October 03, 2013, 07:53:42 PM
I have to get a life and stop checking this thread every hour.
Been there with other PSAers :P
I hate to tell this but, cuz of school, i can't release it before next week

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 03, 2013, 08:00:11 PM
Been there with other PSAers :P
I hate to tell this but, cuz of school, i can't release it before next week
lol That has to be funny on the opposite end now.

Don't stress over it, man. I'm glad I'm not trying to do what you're doing with my schedule...