SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Thank you all, also the FS will take a w hile according to mariodk so i might send it so one of my fellow youtubers can make previews and battles of it ;)

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 16, 2013, 09:39:56 PM
Thank you all, also the FS will take a w hile according to mariodk so i might send it so one of my fellow youtubers can make previews and battles of it ;)
A preview would be awesome; and if the FS is gonna take him a while, it probably means it's gonna be pretty advanced...

I'm curious on how sfx will come out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Btw, if you have a YouTube acc with no cam recording, you can be able to record Megaman :) just tell me :)


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 17, 2013, 08:26:53 PM
Btw, if you have a YouTube acc with no cam recording, you can be able to record Megaman :) just tell me :)
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I have an account (although I haven't posted anything), and don't have recording tech, but it interests me!

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 17, 2013, 08:52:01 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by that.
He means no recording with an actual camera,
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 17, 2013, 09:00:12 PM
He means no recording with an actual camera,
Oh, alright. I assume he's talking about Dolphin and some recording program, then, which I can't run on my computer.


Dolphin doesn't work on my laptop, so I can't do it. I do have a good screen recorder though X)

All right, after getting some PM's there are videos to come. I talk about 2 channels: xxSonicbrawlerxx and MarioandPit5454 so make sure you subscribers both of them. Videos by me, KTH, blase and mariodk will come later on :) so i make sure you actually see him in action ;)


Quote from: SouthCraft on October 17, 2013, 09:14:18 PM
Whats ur YouTube account? I need to see your videos first...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameNightBrawlers

I have a pretty standard capture card, so i can do it if its alright with your conditions

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCak2RCRCno video by mariopit5454 :)

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on October 17, 2013, 10:56:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameNightBrawlers

I have a pretty standard capture card, so i can do it if its alright with your conditions
ill send you soon :) but no more youtubers now!