SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 18, 2013, 11:43:36 AM
He's really come a long way! Can't wait to see him with SFX.
yeaahhh..... He used the SFX :-/ I figured out we need to make it louder

here is afew edits on the megaman model:

spikes
hands&busters on both sides now(will be using model changers for that)
cuz buster on both sides needing on animetion as up-Smash/Down-Smash
and hands on both sides also needing on alot of animetions
rush armor parts for FS(will use pat0 animetions for change the rest animetions from the blue parts to rush armor texture)
better finger rig so the fingers bones is not resized
better boneset&rig for animetions like hard knuckle on down-Air
since the one before only made Megaman´s Fist to go off and in SSB4 it is both Fist and wrist
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2013, 12:33:43 PM
here is afew edits on the megaman model:

spikes
hands&busters on both sides now(will be using model changers for that)
cuz buster on both sides needing on animetion as up-Smash/Down-Smash
and hands on both sides also needing on alot of animetions
rush armor parts for FS(will use pat0 animetions for change the rest animetions from the blue parts to rush armor texture)
better finger rig so the fingers bones is not resized
better boneset&rig for animetions like hard knuckle on down-Air
since the one before only made Megaman´s Fist to go off and in SSB4 it is both Fist and wrist

looking good!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 18, 2013, 11:55:15 AM
yeaahhh..... He used the SFX :-/ I figured out we need to make it louder
Oh. lol I just listened to it again now and I could hear it, so making it louder should be just fine. The only thing I recommend (if possible) is quieting/muting the super scope sound that plays when he does a normal Mega Buster shot.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 18, 2013, 12:33:43 PM
here is afew edits on the megaman model:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

spikes
hands&busters on both sides now(will be using model changers for that)
cuz buster on both sides needing on animetion as up-Smash/Down-Smash
and hands on both sides also needing on alot of animetions
rush armor parts for FS(will use pat0 animetions for change the rest animetions from the blue parts to rush armor texture)
better finger rig so the fingers bones is not resized
better boneset&rig for animetions like hard knuckle on down-Air
since the one before only made Megaman´s Fist to go off and in SSB4 it is both Fist and wrist

This is amazing! It solves basically everything that I had written about before. He's gonna be so perfect.

EDIT: So aside from finishing the FS and increasing the SFX volume, do you think Mega Man is prepped for V1?

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 18, 2013, 05:08:44 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCak2RCRCno video by mariopit5454 :)

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM
ill send you soon :) but no more youtubers now!
The SFX could be louder, but then again music is pretty loud. And the SuperScope sfx needs to be removed. >.>

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Awesome job MarioDK.
And yeah I know about the SFX, i'll fix that.

Moveset looks amazing, Mariodk those added things look amazing, extremely hyped for this. :D
I really hope I'm not the only excited at possibly Shadow Mario pics while Mariodk finishes up the moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 18, 2013, 09:15:08 PM
Moveset looks amazing, Mariodk those added things look amazing, extremely hyped for this. :D
I really hope I'm not the only excited at possibly Shadow Mario pics while Mariodk finishes up the moveset.
Yeah, as you see from the title, its time to talk about that guy :)

It's been a while for Shadow Mario lol I forgot how far along he was

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on October 18, 2013, 09:44:25 PM
It's been a while for Shadow Mario lol I forgot how far along he was
you mean the project that started for almost 3 years ago that never got completed? and i made 3 versions of that never got released?? xD also a mini PSA to come

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 18, 2013, 09:52:36 PM
you mean the project that started for almost 3 years ago that never got completed? and i made 3 versions of that never got released??

lol. it would hav ebeen released if ani sent me b jr awhile ago :P lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol This sounds really interesting, and I loved Sunshine, but I've never seen anything about your PSA. I found your video on your channel just now, but is there anything else I can look at to catch myself up?

Okay so what I can remember, you were still working on what the main model would look like, the paintbrush was added, a lot of animations were taken from Mario, which makes sense since that is how he was in Sunshine. However, I do recommend having atleast one of the animations to be different because a few times Shadow Mario would have El pinta...the Zelda-Running-Guy-In-Pianta-Costume's idle animation, so maybe a recreation of that animation has a wait or taunt.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: Dmickolas on October 18, 2013, 10:07:51 PM
lol This sounds really interesting, and I loved Sunshine, but I've never seen anything about your PSA. I found your video on your channel just now, but is there anything else I can look at to catch myself up?

nope. i havent recorded anything XD
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.