SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

So as for AAA, does he fire his Mega Buster per button press now?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 20, 2013, 05:26:29 PM
So as for AAA, does he fire his Mega Buster per button press now?

Yeah he does but he still fires 3 right away when Jumping and walking so if that bothered you it still will. Didn't bother me though since I usually don't use those moves.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-Started Shadow-Mario

But will not make majorly progress on him this week because of school tests and important IRL stuff.

finally lol. now just to get ani to finish his...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 21, 2013, 05:45:38 PM
-Started Shadow-Mario

But will not make majorly progress on him this week because of school tests and important IRL stuff.
At least it's started! ;D

Just incase you haven't started this habit, back up Shadow Mario constantly, last thing we need is after all these years of waiting, you lose the files in a computer crash or something. Also hope you do good on those tests.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 21, 2013, 09:08:26 PM
Just incase you haven't started this habit, back up Shadow Mario constantly, last thing we need is after all these years of waiting, you lose the files in a computer crash or something. Also hope you do good on those tests.
I will. And thanks :)

Post Merge: October 22, 2013, 07:31:29 PM

Good news, while im waiting on stuff from ShadowMario, i work on Rayman. The good thing is:

ShadowMario: 50% done
Megaman: N/A since mariodk has it, but my guess is around 80-100%
Rayman : 40% done already after first day! So 3 upcomming PSA's guys!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 21, 2013, 09:19:54 PM
Good news, while im waiting on stuff from ShadowMario, i work on Rayman. The good thing is:

ShadowMario: 50% done
Megaman: N/A since mariodk has it, but my guess is around 80-100%
Rayman : 40% done already after first day! So 3 upcomming PSA's guys!
Wow, 40%? How? lol Awesome stuff!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 21, 2013, 09:19:54 PM
I will. And thanks :)

Post Merge: October 22, 2013, 07:31:29 PM

Good news, while im waiting on stuff from ShadowMario, i work on Rayman. The good thing is:

ShadowMario: 50% done
Megaman: N/A since mariodk has it, but my guess is around 80-100%
Rayman : 40% done already after first day! So 3 upcomming PSA's guys!
i will say 95% on megaman
minus the gliches from brawlbox that do freeze ingame and some gliches on FS i can fix as soon brawlbox stop gliching so much with the PSAs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

In the latest poll preview... his hitboxes seem to be behind him for that fire attack at 0:26. That should be fixed :V

Anyways, its looking great so far!

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 10:22:14 PM
In the latest poll preview... his hitboxes seem to be behind him for that fire attack at 0:26. That should be fixed :V

Anyways, its looking great so far!
already fixed that since i have done afew revamps
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh. will it be done by friday?

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Quote from: Sir Ethan on October 22, 2013, 11:39:39 PM
Oh. will it be done by friday?
if no gliches on brawlbox´s PSAing+the FS  then yes
if there are too many gliches on brawlbox then no
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2013, 11:24:38 PM
already fixed that since i have done afew revamps
Sweet. I can't wait to see what else you did, Mariodk.
Quote from: Mariodk on October 22, 2013, 11:42:26 PM
if no gliches on brawlbox´s PSAing+the FS  then yes
if there are too many gliches on brawlbox then no
I was just about to comment that it would be best to be patient and see what you guys said, but I was happily surprised! Hope things go well.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 10:22:14 PM
In the latest poll preview... his hitboxes seem to be behind him for that fire attack at 0:26. That should be fixed :V

Anyways, its looking great so far!
Thanks nano :)
Quote from: Dmickolas on October 22, 2013, 11:50:46 PM
Sweet. I can't wait to see what else you did, Mariodk.I was just about to comment that it would be best to be patient and see what you guys said, but I was happily surprised! Hope things go well.
yeah its not just FS he has done ;)