SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Sir Ethan on November 09, 2013, 11:05:15 PM
I waited all week. I waited 4 freaking months!
Still Nothing. *facepalm*
Don't be a nuisance.

This is your only verbal warning.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I personally wouldn't have announced a release if it wasn't a sure thing, it's not surprising that people get so hyped and ask where it is after they've been promised a release multiple weeks in a row, and you not delivering on those promises. Just some food for thought.

This is why I don't give release dates, so many times people would have a release date and then not release on that day. Now things such as you haven't been able to get on the computer because you were busy all day with real life stuff or something (should) be understandable, but when you're still waiting for someone to give you an alternate costume, or if you have one thing left and it's taking longer than you expected, that's when it gets a little annoying when you say "release tomorrow" several times in a row. :P
I'm just saying that you can't really blame us if we ask when is the release after you've said that it'd be released "this weekend" Of course saying that we've gotten nothing after a few months is unnecessary.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

 :srs: :>.>palm: honestly you guys should just leave him alone and stop asking for a release date. Do u know how easy southcraft could say screw it all and not release it at all?and he's trying to make the best he possibly can so  people won't complain about something that's wrong with it.
just be patient guys  ;)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Quote from: frozenfire98 on November 10, 2013, 03:59:16 AM
:srs: :>.>palm: honestly you guys should just leave him alone and stop asking for a release date. Do u know how easy southcraft could say screw it all and not release it at all?and he's trying to make the best he possibly can so  people won't complain about something that's wrong with it.
just be patient guys  ;)
Words of the wise...
By frozenfire98

Patience is a virtue
Everything tastes better with patience
Take your patience and you'll grow big and strong

Listen to the man and be patient, SouthCraft won't disappoint

:af:

An easy way to help the wait is to do stuff to distract you, like just play with other movesets that South and other people have made, watch movies, tv shows, and/or videos on the internet, or play videogames. For me it's not often where I have to do those things to avoid the temtation of spamming the character of the hack on when it's released. This Mega Man and the upcoming Waluigi moveset and SMBZ Mario v4 are just a few examples, and then TFS's DBZ Abridged and Unusual Suspect's Home Alone 2 Review are more examples.
I actually used to be really bad about being patient and then I learned to be FROM the internet. Of all the places to learn to be patient, the internet taught me it because I realized that it takes time and effort to make these awesome things, and me spamming only takes more time out of their day for them to read it and then just get annoyed and possibly make them lose more interest like how Alvin Earthworm felt that his SMBZ series was more of a chore than fun because people kept demanding for it. That and actually making my own hacks and videos explained to me how hard it is to make them good. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 11, 2013, 07:05:32 PM #3276 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:17:52 PM by Falconpunch1729
question,who is rayman over?,my guess is luigi or falco

Post Merge: November 11, 2013, 07:17:52 PM

how goes progress on the megaman vid? :)
did ya miss me?

November 11, 2013, 07:24:00 PM #3277 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:16:08 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 11, 2013, 07:05:32 PM
question,who is rayman over?,my guess is luigi or falco

Post Merge: August 10, 2012, 11:00:00 AM

how goes progress on the megaman vid? :)
Falco and only KTH knows

Btw new future projects. Rather i would do all of them is not for sure.

Megaman (WIP)
RayMan (WIP)
Fixed Luigi (revamps on the VBrawl moveset)
Silver the hedgehog
Mecha Sonic new moveset
Pacman? (if possible)

November 11, 2013, 09:22:01 PM #3278 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:24:49 PM by Yukko's srs faic
Quote from: SouthCraft on November 11, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
Falco and only KTH knows

Btw new future projects. Rather i would do all of them is not for sure.

Megaman (WIP)
RayMan (WIP)
Fixed Luigi (revamps on the VBrawl moveset)
Silver the hedgehog
Mecha Sonic new moveset
Pacman? (if possible)
I really hope that with luigi, you make him look much less like a pansy that nintendo did. Seriously, someone needs to give him tougher moves.  also, with Pacman, you should probably put him over olimar if possible. .rel ported hacks aren't very reliable, and Olimar, I'm sorry, but he REALLY needs to go. if you can't put him over olimar, then you might want to consider putting him over sonic.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 11, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
Btw new future projects. Rather i would do all of them is not for sure.

Megaman (WIP)
RayMan (WIP)
Fixed Luigi (revamps on the VBrawl moveset)
Silver the hedgehog
Mecha Sonic new moveset
Pacman? (if possible)
Great ideas here. I'm particularly interested in what a Mecha Sonic moveset would look like. I miss SMBZ... (nice avatar btw). Pacman sounds hard to do, but could be really interesting.

Is there a really good Mecha Sonic model here? I've seen one, but it didn't look nearly as dangerous as he should look.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on November 11, 2013, 09:22:01 PM
I really hope that with luigi, you make him look much less like a pansy that nintendo did. Seriously, someone needs to give him tougher moves.  also, with Pacman, you should probably put him over olimar if possible. .rel ported hacks aren't very reliable, and Olimar, I'm sorry, but he REALLY needs to go. if you can't put him over olimar, then you might want to consider putting him over sonic.
This is excacily what is planned on the Luigi moveset. Take some moves from Luigi's Mansion and kinda buff him up abit. Olimar Hmmm......

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 11, 2013, 09:47:03 PM
This is excacily what is planned on the Luigi moveset. Take some moves from Luigi's Mansion and kinda buff him up abit. Olimar Hmmm......
I think I might try my hand at a pacman PSA as my first hack. Already started on the neutral B. Could be a colab, if you'd like to do that.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Might I suggest looking at Pac-man World 2 GBA  for inspiration.

Quote from: TurboChaos on November 12, 2013, 12:31:39 AM
Might I suggest looking at Pac-man World 2 GBA  for inspiration.
I might have to do that. thanks for the suggestion.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

oh. you are working on silver? I was going to also. I have a few ideas for it. Want to collab?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.