SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Sometimes I wish it was the opposite. Honestly feels like life gets in the way of my time on the computer to me. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 13, 2013, 11:38:40 PM
Sometimes I wish it was the opposite. Honestly feels like life gets in the way of my time on the computer to me. :srs:
man, it's like we share a brain.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Did someone lock my thread??

Anyways someone wanna see Megaman Vs Villager?? so you can see what the final product is like??? there are some changes

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 14, 2013, 06:04:28 PM
Did someone lock my thread??

Anyways someone wanna see Megaman Vs Villager?? so you can see what the final product is like??? there are some changes
lol I guess not.

Yeah, definitely!


 :happy: Animations look so freaking sweet! Only thing that looks off to me is the victory screen animation, but it hardly matters. Some huge improvements, man!

November 14, 2013, 07:36:35 PM #3306 Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:38:03 PM by Falconpunch1729
awesome!,megaman is done,well done south craft
changes ive seen:
increase distance in charge shot
slash claw graphics are a little slower
final smash time is a little shorter(not so op)
well done man,have a cookie! :D
/Users/imwtpm/Desktop/Cookie.gif

Post Merge: November 14, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

file:///Users/imwtpm/Desktop/Cookie.gif
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 14, 2013, 07:36:35 PM
awesome!,megaman is done,well done south craft
changes ive seen:
increase distance in charge shot
slash claw graphics are a little slower
final smash time is a little shorter(not so op)
I also noticed a new effect for the Charge Shot, new taunt effects, animations for the Final Smash entry and exit, slight balancing things (down-air comes out faster, side-B is slower). Overall, I'm really pleased with it.

Sadly i can't realease anything before KTH finishes his work :(



Quote from: Uncle0wnage on November 14, 2013, 07:49:59 PM
idontneeditspongebob.gif
you mean this? Spongebob - Don't Need It! [original]
Quote from: SouthCraft on November 14, 2013, 07:44:42 PM
Sadly i can't realease anything before KTH finishes his work :(
Meh, I can wait for this epicness.
Also, for the people who are whining about it not being out, this: (skip to 0:45
What I learned today
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 14, 2013, 07:13:43 PM
SSBB Hacks The Newcommers! i think i showed off every move thats changed
As a CPU, does Megaman stil have stupid AI?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 14, 2013, 10:22:22 PM
As a CPU, does Megaman stil have stupid AI?
I would think so. Considering Metal blade is over PK Flash, the cpu would try to just hold the button to charge PK Flash, unless they did custom AI for megaman, yeah, It pretty much is going to be stupid.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on November 14, 2013, 10:22:22 PM
As a CPU, does Megaman stil have stupid AI?

he doesnt.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.