SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Cool! Btw, I have a pacman model from World Rally that could work if you need it. It isn't T-posed, but it's got normal black eyes and mitten style gloves

Quote from: Bass (Blase005) on November 21, 2013, 04:55:21 AM
I already stopped MarioDK from doing that because that's now how the Leaf Shield works. You can't walk with the Leaf Shield and you never could and by looking at SSB4 he can't move with it there either.
Sorry for the late response. I guess that's a fair reason, but for balance reasons, something should be done. It doesn't seem that useful in its present state.

SC, if you're planning to use Pichu in P:M, are you now considering editing Mega Man for the same thing?

Quote from: Dmickolas on November 21, 2013, 09:16:54 PM
Sorry for the late response. I guess that's a fair reason, but for balance reasons, something should be done. It doesn't seem that useful in its present state.

SC, if you're planning to use Pichu in P:M, are you now considering editing Mega Man for the same thing?
No! I don't think he fits in project melee and Specially not with the current animations.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 21, 2013, 09:42:45 PM
No! I don't think he fits in project melee and Specially not with the current animations.
lol Alright. I thought you didn't care for PM at all before, and that's why you weren't going to; and I figured you would do it once he was otherwise entirely finished.

Quote from: Dmickolas on November 21, 2013, 09:51:43 PM
lol Alright. I thought you didn't care for PM at all before, and that's why you weren't going to; and I figured you would do it once he was otherwise entirely finished.
i might doing it in the future, but i don't comfirm anything. Im getting the same question five times a day almost. So i hope i made it clear

who would pacman be over btw? please say jigglypuff or game & watch *fingers crossed*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 21, 2013, 10:06:46 PM
i might doing it in the future, but i don't comfirm anything. Im getting the same question five times a day almost. So i hope i made it clear
I can see why that would be frustrating. You won't hear anymore from me about it, at least. lol
Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on November 21, 2013, 10:15:31 PM
who would pacman be over btw? please say jigglypuff or game & watch *fingers crossed*
I think the plan is for him to be over Sonic.

last i knew, if olimar didn't work out with the psa he was going to put him over sonic. but i dunno.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on November 21, 2013, 11:12:28 PM
last i knew, if olimar didn't work out with the psa he was going to put him over sonic. but i dunno.
olimar would work too! barely anyone uses him, and I need my 4 main 3rd party characters all in one smash bros hack. we already have sonic and snake, and megaman was released over ness; having pacman over sonic would remove one, making me oh so sad.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

If it ends up over sonic, he better not have legs as long as sonic's. Arms too. It works for a one-slot, but a full fledged PSA needs a correctly proportioned Pacman

Well Sonic is portable over every character so the PSA can be made over him and then ported over any character that people won't miss like Olimar. It'd probably be less effort to do that then to code him over Olimar with those Pikmin PSAs. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

not to insult anyone who made the perfect sonic port, but it's way too buggy to be considered reliable to be putting him over any character. If you were to put him over olimar, you would find that instead of a spintrail, he has olimar's ship. They need to fix the gfx errors before I would use that for anything other than an insanely reliable port that is compatible with the GFX errors.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

I never said over Olimar lol, where did you get that from? He's over Sonic and he will not be over any other unges C.E or ported.

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 22, 2013, 06:51:02 AM
I never said over Olimar lol, where did you get that from? He's over Sonic and he will not be over any other unges C.E or ported.
crud. guess I cant have my 4 most wanted 3rd parties :C ah well, he was bottom of the list anyways... unless he isn't planned to make any foreign noises (noises not in Brawl's soundbank), then I could maybe port him over Jiggs with a rel.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SouthCraft on November 22, 2013, 06:51:02 AM
I never said over Olimar lol, where did you get that from? He's over Sonic and he will not be over any other unges C.E or ported.

awesome now i can put pac-man over sonic and finally have a decent character for him lol
did ya miss me?