SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:57:58 PM by SouthCraft
My Projectz

Full Character Movesets

Pacman WiiU/3DS
Status: PSAing
Character over: Sanic
Progress: 35% done
Priority: Medium

Geno (SMRPG)
Status: RELEASED http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207888
Character over: R.O.B
progress: 100% done
Priority: Low

Skull Kid (Majora's Mask)
Status: Animating
Character over: Wolf
Progress: 2%
Priority: High

Megaman V2 (WiiU/3DS)
Status: PSA (tweaks)
Character over: Snake
Progress 90%
Priority: Medium

Rayman (Rayman Origins/Rayman2/3)
Status: Animating A Attacks
Character over: Falco
Progress 6%
Priority: High

Robin(WiiU/3DS)
Status: None
character over: Marth
Progress 2%
Priority: low

Bowser Jr. (WiiU/3Ds)
Status: Character models being made
Character over: ?
Progress 0%
Priority: low

Mini PSA's

New Final Smash for Wolf
Status: none
Character over: ...Wolf
Progress: 0%
Priority: low



Mecha Sonic PSA voted
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mecha sonic is already started hes Netrual B is done thats all



You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on October 08, 2011, 09:03:31 PM^This.
^^This too! PM me when it's finished!
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!



Hmm.. interesting...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I want MINECRAFT Steve :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


YES!!! PM me when it's finished, ok SouthCraft?
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

Quote from: SuperMegaNick on October 10, 2011, 10:58:07 AM
YES!!! PM me when it's finished, ok SouthCraft?
Or follow the topic like a good fan boy =p
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



ok SuperMegaNick it seems like you wanna be a tester right? i only send it to tha testers

Cool i want to be a tester. btw do you want some smooth animations? i have many since it was my project

You sure be Tester but not yet i still need to do Side B, Down B and FS. Send me animations by PM :)