SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Well obysly i hope BETA comes with Recolors B Portraits Csp's Etc. and B attacks

well then i will need a CSP maker cus i don't make good Csp's or Recolors

If it's a beta it doesn't need CSP's, BP's or recolors. What it needs is a good tester that tests everything that changed, nothing else right now. All that other stuff can be made when it's a full V1 release.

October 10, 2011, 12:58:33 PM #18 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:48:27 PM by SuperMegaNick
Quote from: SouthCraft on October 10, 2011, 12:10:22 PM
ok SuperMegaNick it seems like you wanna be a tester right? i only send it to tha testers
Yep. I want to be a tester.
SuperMegaNick: The Master of Epic!!!

Quote from: Shiina on October 10, 2011, 12:35:38 PM
If it's a beta it doesn't need CSP's, BP's or recolors. What it needs is a good tester that tests everything that changed, nothing else right now. All that other stuff can be made when it's a full V1 release.
ok :)

Can i be a tester?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I can make CSPs for you. I can do model CSPs or 2D if you want.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Can i also be a tester?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario: Over Sheik/Zelda




camonsters and I are running the proejct, like, the offical one that was started long ago, but we need a PSA person.  you wanna PSA for it?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 11, 2011, 01:54:43 AM
camonsters and I are running the proejct, like, the offical one that was started long ago, but we need a PSA person.  you wanna PSA for it?
Maybe but many projects are on the list before Shadow Mario/BowserJr

Quote from: dpgthirteen on October 10, 2011, 07:34:43 PM
I can make CSPs for you. I can do model CSPs or 2D if you want.
Sorry for 2x post you can use 2D image.


There is an edit button silly XD Plus when edited it'll remark the topic "new"
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 11, 2011, 12:35:58 PM
There is an edit button silly XD Plus when edited it'll remark the topic "new"
^This is entirely true and much appreciated xD

October 11, 2011, 04:43:13 PM #28 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:21:38 PM by SouthCraft
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 11, 2011, 12:35:58 PM
There is an edit button silly XD Plus when edited it'll remark the topic "new"
it should remark ¨SouthCraft is new¨

By the way all who says they wants to be a tester wait intill OP is updated

EDIT: Down B is done!

Quote from: SouthCraft on October 11, 2011, 12:33:13 PM
Sorry for 2x post you can use 2D image.


Ok any picture you want specifically? Also are we talking about Mecha from S&K3? Or  Metal Sonic from CD and so on?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood