SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: SCXZ on July 18, 2012, 05:16:38 PM
sorry but i didn't understand much of what you said... i think you know why
You are only 14 and what is this?... Is that the reason?

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 18, 2012, 09:49:04 PM
You are only 14 and what is this?... Is that the reason?
yup, im not english! my english is bad.. but i try my best

Quote from: SCXZ on July 18, 2012, 10:12:40 PM
yup, im not english! my english is bad.. but i try my best
For real! Your English is better than most ppl my age that are american!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

this^
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

14 Yr old for the win xD but other then that can't wait til SSF2 Wario. I need a good moveset for wario :P

:D yay!! I feel so left out. I only made like one psa. xD
Anyway, you guys are really awesome with this kind of stuff.

Wait.. SC didnt even do it for a year?? :O damn... I use your psas like all the time. ^_^
Shadowwolf too?? :O
Dayum. You guys should be game animators or designers.



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 18, 2012, 10:23:19 PM
14 Yr old for the win xD but other then that can't wait til SSF2 Wario. I need a good moveset for wario :P
you mean his update? since he is already done!

Quote from: SCXZ on July 19, 2012, 12:30:34 AM
you mean his update? since he is already done!
Yeah that's what I meant ;D
Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 19, 2012, 12:22:22 AM
:D yay!! I feel so left out. I only made like one psa. xD
Anyway, you guys are really awesome with this kind of stuff.

Wait.. SC didnt even do it for a year?? :O damn... I use your psas like all the time. ^_^
Shadowwolf too?? :O
Dayum. You guys should be game animators or designers.
Haha ty but me and SouthCraft don't work together. Plus he's better than me at PSA

AH dude i know that you guys don work together. Im just sayin another 14 year old doing brawl hax and if you, or even ANY brawl hacker is interested in game designing, you should try it. x3



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 19, 2012, 09:26:56 AM
AH dude i know that you guys don work together. Im just sayin another 14 year old doing brawl hax and if you, or even ANY brawl hacker is interested in game designing, you should try it. x3

oh I see. Thanks

Knuckles v0.2 on hold (got to modivated to do another project)
IT'S NOT DEAD!!! Shadow Mario WIP!

Looking forward to Shadow Mario too...
Is this the one over sheik and zelda with bowzer jr?

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 22, 2012, 12:52:21 PM
Looking forward to Shadow Mario too...
Is this the one over sheik and zelda with bowzer jr?
yup :) having a new preview of him soon ;)

sc, one thing that you absolutly need to revamp from teh preivews beta is teh side smash and teh down tilt
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 22, 2012, 01:25:30 PM
sc, one thing that you absolutly need to revamp from teh preivews beta is teh side smash and teh down tilt
everything is going to be revamped except for netrual b and fs ;)