SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 17, 2012, 03:13:00 PM
you could have both they would both still have the same moves
yeah! he can be an alt costume! but i need someone to rig him over wolf because of claws. I don't know who yet...

Btw Knuckles V0.2 almost done just throws, rock throw revamp, real glide and new f air left!
Then i will do Shadow Mario, but he won't be released before Bowser Jr is done.
Then im taking a break untill a Sneasel/LSSJ Broly w fingers/teen gohan w fingers model import is done!

Quote from: Anonymous on July 17, 2012, 01:25:51 AM
I'll have the next one tommorow.
My mom was painting my room today, so I didn't have much of a chance.

July 18, 2012, 02:37:06 AM #1427 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:12:31 AM by Teen Gohan
Teen Gohan? I'm in! I can't wait for ALL of you upcoming psa's they are going to super special awesome Especially this one^


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

what about knuckles aaa attack i dont really like the current one
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 18, 2012, 03:24:08 AM
what about knuckles aaa attack i dont really like the current one
whats the problem with it?

southcraft the problem with sneasel is the model i dont think i ever saw a model of him anywhere and PBR is hard to rip atleast you got weaville to request a rigg(not that any rigger takes pokemon requests sadly :S)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still cant believe SouthCraft is only 14. O_O When did you start PSAing? I started about two weeks ago, and my first psa... its like.. meh. xD Can't believe there is a professional psaer who is the same age as meh. :3





kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on July 18, 2012, 03:26:00 PM
I still cant believe SouthCraft is only 14. O_O When did you start PSAing? I started about two weeks ago, and my first psa... its like.. meh. xD Can't believe there is a professional psaer who is the same age as meh. :3



i started in october 2011 i think :)

Quote from: SCXZ on July 18, 2012, 03:32:34 PM
i started in october 2011 i think :)
haha damn I never knew you were 14. So am I

I knew SC was 14 bt I didn't know sw was lol. I'm 15 but when I was 14 ppl thought I was 20 because of my brawl hack skills
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Am I the only 18yo here?... I never thought I'd turn into a neckbeard living in his parent's basement... But this thread(and slightly my upcoming results) are giving me doubts...

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 18, 2012, 05:10:29 PM
... Am I the only 18yo here?... I never thought I'd turn into a neckbeard living in his parent's basement... But this thread(and slightly my upcoming results) are giving me doubts...
sorry but i didn't understand much of what you said... i think you know why

Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 18, 2012, 05:10:29 PM... Am I the only 18yo here?... I never thought I'd turn into a neckbeard living in his parent's basement... But this thread(and slightly my upcoming results) are giving me doubts...
naw bro dont feel bad im 20 years old
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

July 18, 2012, 07:44:01 PM #1438 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:45:19 PM by Anonymous
Beware: wall of text >.>
SSF2 Wario~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Knuckles~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

again, if you think I missed anything, just let me know

Quote from: Anonymous on July 18, 2012, 07:44:01 PM
Beware: wall of text >.>
SSF2 Wario~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Knuckles~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

again, if you think I missed anything, just let me know
ty!