SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.

Started by SouthCraft, October 08, 2011, 08:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday

Rayman
14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid
10 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 27, 2012, 01:57:37 PM
How's Shadow Mario going? Btw, somebody should rip his textures from Sunshine. I think that would be the best, except maybe stupidmariofan1 can work his magic to make it look newer/shinier.
or any other hacker that knows how like me or the tons of people who work with shaders :srs:
not dissing smf1 though i do a lot of hacks with him lol
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sc and We have a bowser jr import for bowser jr, so I would like someone to get the shadow mario model.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What format does the model need to be in? I could probably search for a download link to S.M's model.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 27, 2012, 02:25:08 PM
Sc and We have a bowser jr import for bowser jr, so I would like someone to get the shadow mario model.
do you think it will keep it's effect?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I just noticed something with Knuckles. If something forces him into a special fall animation, the game freezes.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 27, 2012, 02:25:08 PM
Sc and We have a bowser jr import for bowser jr, so I would like someone to get the shadow mario model.
Why don't you guys use my Shadow Mario hack? If you've seen my SMS Mario import, that's pretty much how Shadow Mario's model is shaped, really any Mario model with normalized textures would pass of as Shadow Mario.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 27, 2012, 02:27:49 PM
What format does the model need to be in? I could probably search for a download link to S.M's model.

.dae, .3DS, or .max
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 27, 2012, 09:39:46 PM
.dae, .3DS, or .max
So is Shadow Mario going to use Sheik's bones?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 27, 2012, 09:59:44 PM
So is Shadow Mario going to use Sheik's bones?
Uhm, no. SM is using mario's
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 28, 2012, 12:12:41 AMUhm, no. SM is using mario's
Then why do we need to import him? Bowser Jr already is HD, so is my Shadow Mario....maybe I should just say it clearly. Please use my Shadow Mario. I haven't seen a better one on the vault, I just don't understand why no one downloads it...or any of my other hacks. :'(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

That's not true! when I still had computer access, I stocked up on a bunch of your hacks!

Well? Don't even think about making a Knuckles Over Pikachu with a gun picking failure. I made a package that was already made. Please, don't stress on the Knuckles PSA.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 28, 2012, 01:53:39 AMThat's not true! when I still had computer access, I stocked up on a bunch of your hacks!
Well it's just that not that many people notice how great the hacks are, like True Dark Bowser and SM64 Mario Bros, few people see how awesome the are. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 01:59:18 AM
Well it's just that not that many people notice how great the hacks are, like True Dark Bowser and SM64 Mario Bros, few people see how awesome the are. :(

I love the SM64 bros! they inspired me to want to play this:
Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars

I saw SM64 M&L, and wanted see if there was a SM64 hack that had both the bros. And I found one of the best hacks out there!

And your dark bowser looks as if it's the direct 3D, SSBB form of the M&L:BIS sprite! Don't get yourself down. Try to see the positives: if you like your hacks, and you did your best on them, that's all that matters.
:)

Quote from: XxGalaxyElitexX on July 28, 2012, 01:57:16 AM
Well? Don't even think about making a Knuckles Over Pikachu with a gun picking failure. I made a package that was already made. Please, don't stress on the Knuckles PSA.
While I agree that knux over pikapal should be ditched forever, (I think it's jinxed)
A) the shooting usage is fixed, the animation, however is what's all ajkgasuobg. no freezing though
B) SouthCraft's is compleately different... it's over jiggly instead :srs:

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2012, 01:51:06 AM
Then why do we need to import him? Bowser Jr already is HD, so is my Shadow Mario....maybe I should just say it clearly. Please use my Shadow Mario. I haven't seen a better one on the vault, I just don't understand why no one downloads it...or any of my other hacks. :'(
Could be because this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, despite you claiming it's better than any one in the vault, does not mean that a better one cannot still be made.
That being said,
Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 28, 2012, 02:10:30 AM
if you like your hacks, and you did your best on them, that's all that matters.:)
This is more important than some petty download count.
EDIT: oh, and this is your 100th page, southcraft. Congrats.