Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 935826 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1470 on: July 27, 2012, 08:12:44 AM »

How's Shadow Mario going? Btw, somebody should rip his textures from Sunshine. I think that would be the best, except maybe stupidmariofan1 can work his magic to make it look newer/shinier.
    or any other hacker that knows how like me or the tons of people who work with shaders Im srs here
    not dissing smf1 though i do a lot of hacks with him lol

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1471 on: July 27, 2012, 08:25:08 AM »

Sc and We have a bowser jr import for bowser jr, so I would like someone to get the shadow mario model.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1472 on: July 27, 2012, 08:27:49 AM »

What format does the model need to be in? I could probably search for a download link to S.M's model.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Warm Welcomer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1473 on: July 27, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »

Sc and We have a bowser jr import for bowser jr, so I would like someone to get the shadow mario model.
    do you think it will keep it's effect?

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

Kamina
    Hyper Kitten

Just who the hell do you think I am?!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1474 on: July 27, 2012, 02:40:02 PM »

I just noticed something with Knuckles. If something forces him into a special fall animation, the game freezes.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1475 on: July 27, 2012, 03:15:59 PM »

Why don't you guys use my Shadow Mario hack? If you've seen my SMS Mario import, that's pretty much how Shadow Mario's model is shaped, really any Mario model with normalized textures would pass of as Shadow Mario.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1476 on: July 27, 2012, 03:39:46 PM »

What format does the model need to be in? I could probably search for a download link to S.M's model.

.dae, .3DS, or .max

Quotes:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1477 on: July 27, 2012, 03:59:44 PM »

.dae, .3DS, or .max
    So is Shadow Mario going to use Sheik's bones?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #1478 on: July 27, 2012, 06:12:41 PM »

So is Shadow Mario going to use Sheik's bones?
    Uhm, no. SM is using mario's

Quotes:

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1479 on: July 27, 2012, 07:51:06 PM »

Uhm, no. SM is using mario's
    Then why do we need to import him? Bowser Jr already is HD, so is my Shadow Mario....maybe I should just say it clearly. Please use my Shadow Mario. I haven't seen a better one on the vault, I just don't understand why no one downloads it...or any of my other hacks. Cry

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1480 on: July 27, 2012, 07:53:39 PM »

That's not true! when I still had computer access, I stocked up on a bunch of your hacks!

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer

« Reply #1481 on: July 27, 2012, 07:57:16 PM »

Well? Don't even think about making a Knuckles Over Pikachu with a gun picking failure. I made a package that was already made. Please, don't stress on the Knuckles PSA.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1482 on: July 27, 2012, 07:59:18 PM »

That's not true! when I still had computer access, I stocked up on a bunch of your hacks!
    Well it's just that not that many people notice how great the hacks are, like True Dark Bowser and SM64 Mario Bros, few people see how awesome the are. Sad

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #1483 on: July 27, 2012, 08:10:30 PM »

Well it's just that not that many people notice how great the hacks are, like True Dark Bowser and SM64 Mario Bros, few people see how awesome the are. Sad

I love the SM64 bros! they inspired me to want to play this:
    Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars

I saw SM64 M&L, and wanted see if there was a SM64 hack that had both the bros. And I found one of the best hacks out there!

And your dark bowser looks as if it's the direct 3D, SSBB form of the M&L:BIS sprite! Don't get yourself down. Try to see the positives: if you like your hacks, and you did your best on them, that's all that matters.
    Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:16:15 PM by Mareeo 64 » Logged

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

« Reply #1484 on: July 27, 2012, 08:24:33 PM »

Well? Don't even think about making a Knuckles Over Pikachu with a gun picking failure. I made a package that was already made. Please, don't stress on the Knuckles PSA.

While I agree that knux over pikapal should be ditched forever, (I think it's jinxed)
    A) the shooting usage is fixed, the animation, however is what's all ajkgasuobg. no freezing though
    B) SouthCraft's is compleately different... it's over jiggly instead Im srs here

Then why do we need to import him? Bowser Jr already is HD, so is my Shadow Mario....maybe I should just say it clearly. Please use my Shadow Mario. I haven't seen a better one on the vault, I just don't understand why no one downloads it...or any of my other hacks. Cry

Could be because this

Is not this:
    Also, despite you claiming it's better than any one in the vault, does not mean that a better one cannot still be made.
    That being said,
    if you like your hacks, and you did your best on them, that's all that matters.Smiley

This is more important than some petty download count.
    EDIT: oh, and this is your 100th page, southcraft. Congrats.
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 08:33:59 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: