Brawl Complete PSA pack (Brawl GC)

Started by Pappy, October 19, 2011, 03:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just some small news, ive finally fixed Rust In Peace and Tornado of Souls that were on lylat cruise, so if you guys want you can go download them from my vault along with the newest song that'll be in the next update: Fierce Defender.

July 03, 2012, 04:25:13 PM #136 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:28:29 PM by PsychoticDust
Quote from: Pappy on July 03, 2012, 04:18:32 PM
well, you do sound really lame, as i have said this countless times already.

<- you just click my name to go into my vault and the pack is there
Sorry, I just removed my post before I saw your reply, as I managed to work it out on my own.

No need for the insult though right? We've all been noobs at one point or another haven't we? Strangely enough, I haven't been here for the "countless" times you've mentioned it as I'm sure you can work out from my post count.

Despite all of the above, I'll say what I wanted to say originally, which was thank you for the upload, I really appreciate it.

Is it just me or is Illimvra's Petey Piranha PSA OP? That dash attack kills DDD at like 100 damage.... and there's little to no lag time. Side B doesn run off the ledge so he can just spam it while you try to get back and he has like 12 jumps and is harder to kill than Snake. He seems to run right thru projectiles while using Side B. I really like the idea and animations, but after testing him out amongst my brothers, we've decided to remove him. I think he needs to be toned down.

Quote from: Phazonin on July 05, 2012, 01:59:43 PM
Is it just me or is Illimvra's Petey Piranha PSA OP? That dash attack kills DDD at like 100 damage.... and there's little to no lag time. Side B doesn run off the ledge so he can just spam it while you try to get back and he has like 12 jumps and is harder to kill than Snake. He seems to run right thru projectiles while using Side B. I really like the idea and animations, but after testing him out amongst my brothers, we've decided to remove him. I think he needs to be toned down.
yea, im still waiting for a fix on that one

please add mewtwo to this! i know i could right now but roy and not Mewtwo, really?

Quote from: teh-myuutsu on August 14, 2012, 08:17:00 PM
please add mewtwo to this! i know i could right now but roy and not Mewtwo, really?
there're alot of changes coming for the next update, but im still waiting for a few more releases before i start working on it, so idk yet.