Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post Up Coming Hacks Here!  (Read 1482 times)
SonicWolf
Wolf Warrior
Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: October 22, 2011, 06:05:39 PM »

This is what to do.

1: start a hack.
    2: tell us what it is & what to expect here.
    3: finish hack.
    4: tell us it's done & it's name.

Here's mine to start this off

Name of pack: Family Halloween Texture Contest Pack.
    What's inside: 3 characture textures & 1 stage. Wolf, Ganondorf (maybe), Link. The stage is Pokemon Stadium 2 & it won't transform.

That's bout it!

OH! I'm planning on releassing it on Oct/30/2011 somtime between 4:00pm - 8:00pm so check then.

So yeah post about your creations here!

Awesome Face -> Awesome Face

EDIT! GANNONDORF IS COMPLETED! HE WILL BE IN THE PACK! HERES A KIRBY DANCE TO MY DAD FOR HIS 2ND TEXTURE THAT LOOKS GREAT -> Kirby Dance

EDIT AGAIN!: OK Sorry to whoever wanted to have my Halloween Pack today (it's the 31st of October) but I had to take care of my dog & won't be able to test it out cuz I gotta trade my Wii for the money to take her. HOWEVER! I will have it back soon & the Pack will be done & I'll say next when it's out (or should I say in) & available inside the Vault! Embarrassed
    Here's what's in it so far:
    A Wolf Texture simalir but not just like the Savage Wolf Texture I used some parts & will give Credit when I upload it.
    A Ganondorf texture called DEATH by my Dad (same guy who made the Hyperion / The Mask texture for Marth).
    A Stage made just for Halloween.
    & a couple of songs to go with the stage & CSPs & CBPs for All Charecters.
    nothing but the texture for the stage tho.
    « Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:10:43 PM by THE Sonic Wolf » Logged

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 12:23:20 PM »

Sorry for the wait on my halloween pack. My dog chewed my SD. Gotta start over. I'll upload them plus more next halloween. By the way. Everybody can post them here too. So post info on upcoming hacks here too! Awesome Face

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 09:41:37 PM »

Making a pack that has all of my game in it (mostly to back up my game) & I'll upload it once finished. Awesome Face

Friends:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: