DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DSX8 on November 03, 2011, 10:02:55 AM
thats a model... his wing from the kingdom hearts game
So thats the wing xD we cant see it very well due to the position hes facing :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Friedslick6 on November 03, 2011, 10:13:28 AM
Then you better make this one extra good XD .
oh it is good... he's 100% flawless... except for some holes in his shoulder which i couldnt fix (shows only in some animations)


Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 10:15:14 AM
So thats the wing xD we cant see it very well due to the position hes facing :P
haha srry ^^"


Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 03, 2011, 10:23:49 AM
I ruined cloud for everyone. :oshi:
lol naaah u didnt really :srs:


edit:
Next model i'll be releasing next after Cloud.... but there MIGHT be a special surprise b4 lyn!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady



Quote from: DSX8 on November 03, 2011, 09:38:51 AM
UPDATE!!!

Kingdom Hearts 1 cloud (which of course cloud is the winner of the poll :srs:)... many thanks to Slayermarth101 for giving me the T-Pose model of cloud!

and i tell ya... he was a PAIN IN THE ASS to rig and weights :>.>palm:

I don't care if you don't do Cloud again, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. This is my favorite look for Cloud.

Strange that he's so hard to rig, considering his similarities to Ike. But I don't know a thing about Model hacking, so...

Anyways, you're too awesome for this. =P

I see Lyn's going on Marth.
Right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DSX8 on November 03, 2011, 09:38:51 AMUPDATE!!! Kingdom Hearts 1 cloud (which of course cloud is the winner of the poll :srs:)... many thanks to Slayermarth101 for giving me the T-Pose model of cloud! and i tell ya... he was a PAIN IN THE ASS to rig and weights :>.>palm:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I like it, alot. But I prefer KH2 Cloud a little more.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

You should somewhat improve Lyn's model. Asist trophies models look like friggin' PSP models.
I gave her actual fingers and a better ponytail, but it's still a very early wip:



4283 faces... still very low poly but better than the original.

Man, I see all these people getting their model import on. Did some kind of guide come out that I wasn't aware of? I imported a brawlbox exported as dae model to 3DSMAX 2010 and it didn't even have the proper textures. A guide of some sort or a point the right direction would be nice... :)

Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 03, 2011, 02:34:33 PM
I like it, alot. But I prefer KH2 Cloud a little more.

...You prefer the overrated Advent Children Cloud with the Seven Swords/First Tsurugi all bandaged up for no reason whatsoever compared to THIS piece of complete badassery?

What is WRONG with you!? D< *stuffs a lemon in your mouth*


Haha, lol. Well, another Cloud added to the FF7 database, since there are tons of Clouds already. I bet the one who'll rig Sephiroth will put it over Marth, right? ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 03, 2011, 11:38:54 AM
Is the special surprise a web-swinger... :srs:
nope... like i said.. the surprise is some1 i made on snake!


Quote from: Segtendo on November 03, 2011, 02:19:03 PM
I see Lyn's going on Marth.
Right?
indeed correct!


Quote from: Tekkaman Blade on November 03, 2011, 02:34:33 PM
I like it, alot. But I prefer KH2 Cloud a little more.
r u freaking insane? :>.>:


Quote from: Vert092 on November 03, 2011, 03:12:00 PM
You should somewhat improve Lyn's model. Asist trophies models look like friggin' PSP models.
I gave her actual fingers and a better ponytail, but it's still a very early wip:



4283 faces... still very low poly but better than the original.
hahah nice... except i dont kno how to do that kind of stuff yet ^^"


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on November 03, 2011, 05:50:53 PM
Haha, lol. Well, another Cloud added to the FF7 database, since there are tons of Clouds already. I bet the one who'll rig Sephiroth will put it over Marth, right? ;)
sorry im not gonna do Sephiroth >=o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 03, 2011, 07:27:16 PM
nope... like i said.. the surprise is some1 i made on snake!
No one will ever find out unless there is a preview since snake has so many options for imported characters that is not even funny lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 07:31:16 PM
No one will ever find out unless there is a preview since snake has so many options for imported characters that is not even funny lol
...................
ill show a preview of him soon then
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady