DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 08, 2012, 03:40:52 AM
Are you still working on adding the shadows to Planet Namek since last night?

I know you said it only takes 30 mins, but it's been an entire day.

Could have done it by now, but you said you would do it, and I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

If it's really that much of a problem, and it's too hard for you to just add shadows to a stage, then I can always do it myself.

I just need an answer.
i got 2 of them done man.. the middle island wont work at all, so i just sent it off to Legacy earlier to test it out. I dont have the stage with me anymore since i wiped my HDD again and went back to Windows 7


Quote from: Sorceress on June 08, 2012, 03:45:39 AM
I think u can get her into Brawl I will be really happy. :3
Also.

Hyperdimension Neptunia ~ 13-E "Blog Troll ~ Vert [HD]
ok lol.. so far nothing from RTB.. he's a busy man as always ;D

Post Merge: June 08, 2012, 12:25:11 PM

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 08, 2012, 04:31:00 AM
Why didn't you just send it to me instead since he doesn't know how to add the Shadow System just yet?

Whatever, don't worry about it anymore dude. I'll just get it from him, and finish it myself.
mmmk sounds fine with me...


anyways... back on ol' windows 7.. and seems to run more smoother than last time i was on it.. xD
well enough chit-chat... here's a new Jill preview!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Cool, Jill, looks nice. I don't have her in my UMvC3 game. How much does she cost for DLC, or is it for special games only?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 08, 2012, 03:11:55 AMehh who knows... im not even sure if Green Heart is in MKII
Everyone that was playable in the first game is also in Mk2, it's just that I haven't gotten around to extracting and uploading their models yet. :x

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 08, 2012, 02:28:13 PM
Cool, Jill, looks nice. I don't have her in my UMvC3 game. How much does she cost for DLC, or is it for special games only?
I think she costs $5.00 in PSN, don't know about Xbox though. I have her and shes ok. No one uses her in online.

My only wish for that model is if it didnt have that thing attached in her chest...and brown hair :af: either way i'll still download it.

Yeah she's not the best character. She's like an awkward X-23 from what I've heard.


Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 08, 2012, 12:25:45 PM
well enough chit-chat... here's a new Jill preview!

Jill!

Will you do her alternate version?

Of course Zamus is the perfect hit. The gun, the flexibility in her attacks. Voice and attitude. No question about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: gamma kid on June 08, 2012, 04:53:31 PMwhats the thing on her chest anyway?
It's a device that Wesker implanted Jill with that lets him essentially control her, administering P30 into her system in regular intervals. Don't know much else about it, as I haven't played the Resident Evil games.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 08, 2012, 04:50:35 PM
Jill!

Will you do her alternate version?

Of course Zamus is the perfect hit. The gun, the flexibility in her attacks. Voice and attitude. No question about it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nope i dont have that model. and i dont think i wanna work on another skirt x-x


Quote from: gamma kid on June 08, 2012, 04:53:31 PM
whats the thing on her chest anyway?
Quote from: RandomTBush on June 08, 2012, 05:05:23 PM
It's a device that Wesker implanted Jill with that lets him essentially control her, administering P30 into her system in regular intervals. Don't know much else about it, as I haven't played the Resident Evil games.
^ this lol

Resident Evil games r pretty much fun and interesting, i have em all and have beaten them (except for revelations).

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on June 08, 2012, 02:28:13 PM
Cool, Jill, looks nice. I don't have her in my UMvC3 game. How much does she cost for DLC, or is it for special games only?
lol im not sure how much she is on the 360.


anyways, RTB told me that he'll rip the remaining chars out of NK2. so expect Green Heart preview in a week? idk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 08, 2012, 07:43:59 PM
nope i dont have that model. and i dont think i wanna work on another skirt x-x
If you ever want it, you know you to call ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


dsx8 you are warned? when did that happen?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 08, 2012, 07:52:17 PM
If you ever want it, you know you to call ;)
you know you to call?

Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2012, 07:54:29 PM
dsx8 you are warned? when did that happen?
lol... long story :af:

edit:
well since im in a good/half awake mood... how bout a stream? xD
stream closed

edit2:
for ppl who missed the stream.. here's a new pic of Jill.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit3:
(U)MvC3 Jill Valentine:


also... derpy eye jill! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


edit4:
newer in-game pics of Jill Valentine
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm confused... Why and HOW did Wesker get that red bug thing on Jill.
I would of prefered her to be without it... I mean seriously why would
the MvC3 guys put her in there like that?

Other than that good work so far DSX8.  :vyse:
[move][/move]

first preview either mario is too big or she is too small lol mushroom effect?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.