DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020

Started by DSX8, October 24, 2011, 05:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2012, 05:50:13 AM
gonna start up another stream in the next... 30mins.

start ur PM's for links for when the time comes.

for those who didnt make the last stream, here's the latest pic


I am okay with this.
Why I didn't see when you posted the first pic, I will never know. xD
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

and ill never know y either... >.>

here's a 4 animation pic, and 2 in-game pics of the gym!
[spoiler]

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Looks awesome. Can't wait >.>


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2012, 10:34:00 AM
and ill never know y either... >.>

here's a 4 animation pic, and 2 in-game pics of the gym!
[spoiler]



Yo dawg, dis ish be off the hook, yo.

...


Eh, sorry. I'm not very street. Hehe...

But still, very awesome progress!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

hah thanks.. im like hoping to get this released next week :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
hah thanks.. im like hoping to get this released next week :P
hopefully doesnt end like brinstars, poke floats,mute city or peach castle.

:P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2012, 11:20:55 PM
hopefully doesnt end like brinstars, poke floats,mute city or peach castle.

:P
lol dude... u kno that brinstar depths, and mute city r being made by me and m22k, right? and maybe with pokefloats ;D

Peach's Castle.. imma need the next BB for the lighting so i can get it right with the color nodes and such.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

DSX8, what ever happened to those?  -.-


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on November 14, 2012, 11:55:26 PMDSX8, what ever happened to those?  -.-
They are sipping tea. :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Huh?  Are you guys ever gonna release the beta of Brinstar Depths (non-rotation)?  I REALLY want it for my Melee Showcase.  And one more question:  What will it be over?  Final Destination?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on November 15, 2012, 12:16:26 AMHuh?  Are you guys ever gonna release the beta of Brinstar Depths (non-rotation)?  I REALLY want it for my Melee Showcase.  And one more question:  What will it be over?  Final Destination?
I believe it's over Skyworld since the rest of his stages are over Skyworld. You can .rel port it over any stage anyway. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh ok.  I have to port it to Frigate Orpheon for the pack I'm working on for my Anime Club day.  Also, Mute City???


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on November 14, 2012, 11:55:26 PM
DSX8, what ever happened to those?  -.-
Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 15, 2012, 12:09:38 AM
They are sipping tea. :af2:
^ what he said xDD

Quote from: KC on November 15, 2012, 12:16:26 AM
Huh?  Are you guys ever gonna release the beta of Brinstar Depths (non-rotation)?  I REALLY want it for my Melee Showcase.  And one more question:  What will it be over?  Final Destination?
all my stages r over skyworld due to its filesize limitation :P
and the none rotation version MAY be out tomorrow ;D
but with no kraid
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Fine by me.  I just need it by the end of this month, alongside another stage over Port Town, I'm still waiting for your and Mewtwo2000's Mute City to be released  :D.  I know it'll be awesome.  Also, when you release Brinstar Depths, send me a DLL (download link) :D


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U